Thread: Trump Indicted.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Trump Indicted.

Total usurpation of power by the Commucrats. Today we are, officially, no longer a democratic republic, but a Banana Republic and under Commucrat rule, soon to be another Third World Country.

Insanity is the rule of the day, now.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...estern-journal
    Last edited by alismith; 03-30-2023 at 09:47 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Sad day in American history. Like Trump or not, depending on the charges they will be found to be outside the bounds of the NY DA or if it is for business fraud, in NY that is a misdemeanor which has a 2 year statute of limitations which ran out a long time ago.

This move by the Commucrats will come back to bite them in the ass. Now that they've set a precedent, any out-of-office president can be indicted for anything they've done while serving as president.

obama and Dementia Joe just became future criminals.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Why aren't any Republican local prosecutors bringing a grand jury on Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family. It would be easy to get Hunter, it's on the laptop! BTW I'd still like to know how it's a crime to give payment for an NDA. Nondisclosure agreements happen all the time.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 03-31-2023 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Why aren't any Republican local prosecutors bringing a grand jury on Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family. It would be easy to get Hunter, it's on the laptop! BTW I'd still like to know how it's a crime to give payment for an NDA. Nondisclosure agreements happen all the time.
    Don't forget Hitlery. She's committed more than her share of crimes, plus treason.

The only problem, right now, is that our current Resident is a Commucrat. We have to make sure we get a Republican in nest time so these criminal indictments can b come about. If any Commucrat is indicted and found guilty, our
    Resident would just pardon them. That's why we need a Republican President in office.

Freedom isn't free.

Pelousy says the quiet part out loud and says how Commucrats see the rule of law in the US, and how it applies to Trump.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/03/pelosi-s...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

This follows a path.
    First step is lawfare.... suing political opponents to disrupt them.

Second step...... rioting by party forces..... corrupt elections.

Third step..... trying to indite or put political opponents in jail to stop them.

Next step, soon to come...... political assassination of effective opponents.

At all times........keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing to attempt to induce a marginal person on the other side to commit a violent act.
    This then allows cracking down, arresting key figures on the other side and shutting down opposition news sources.
    This would include outlawing and seizing guns.

Where it will be different than in the USSR in the 30's, Nazi Germany in the 30's, Cuba in the 50's, and China in the 60's, is that thanks to our far-seeing founding fathers, we're armed and it will not work as usual for the Left.

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    pushing to attempt to induce a marginal person on the other side to commit a violent act.
    ...This then allows cracking down,...
    This would include outlawing and seizing guns.
    I think they have decided to side step the "other side" as we know it and are now using the trans as useful pawns
    Same results with possibly more support from some that previously felt differently as fear increases
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Judicial Watch states many more indictments are coming.....indictments against Commucrats, that is.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dems-...estern-journal

Freedom isn't free.

The assorted "mouthpieces" that keep claiming "nobody is above the law" ignore any question or comment asking about Hunter Biden.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Trump will appear for the arraignment on Tuesday, 04-04-23 - https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-br...estern-journal

Steve
    Last edited by Gunreference1; 04-02-2023 at 07:58 PM.
    After today, it's all historical.

Trump should refuse to appear, declare that the Dims have proven the law of the land is null and void, thus he need not comply. DeSantis has already decreed Florida will not comply with extradition...Trump has Secret Service backing (and I'm gonna infer the agents he has backing him are the best of the best). He should declare that New Yuck should come get him.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Because the deep state comprises both parties...they are all corrupt to the core. Witness our do nothing McCarthy led house...big talk, no action.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

DA Bragg Raked Over the Coals by Democrat Voters After Trump's Arraignment - https://www.westernjournal.com/da-br...estern-journal

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    DA Bragg Raked Over the Coals by Democrat Voters After Trump's Arraignment - https://www.westernjournal.com/da-br...estern-journal

Steve
    Unfortunately voters have short memories, and by the time the election for DA comes around again, democrat voters will be paraphrasing Queen Hillary - At this point, what does it matter, vote democrat.

Does anyone believe Trump would get a fair trial in a land where something like 85% of registered voters are democrat?

And on another front it looks like they are going after the Supreme Court

Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, conservative activist Ginni Thomas, have gone on several luxury trips involving travel subsidized by and stays at properties owned by a GOP megadonor, according to a new bombshell ProPublica report published Thursday
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/06/polit...0his%20company.
    Lets see now
    ProPublica?

ProPublica is an investigative journalist organization which publishes reports on perceived and actual abuses of power by governments, businesses, and other entities.
    https://www.influencewatch.org/non-p...ankman%2DFried.

and scrolling down the page

In December 2022, ProPublica released a memo to staff claiming that it would be returning a $1.6 million grant it had received from Building a Stronger Future, the family foundation of cryptocurrency entrepreneur Sam Bankman-Fried. According to the memo, both ProPublica president and co-CEO Robin Sparkman and editor-in-chief and co-CEO Stephen Engelberg state that the company would be returning the money as it would not, “seem appropriate to keep these funds.” 34 The memo further states that the $1.6 million would be placed into a separate account until it was, “decided by a bankruptcy judge or other legal authority where the money should be returned.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe