Thread: Biden's Administration Clown Show Performs For Whole World To See

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Biden's Administration Clown Show Performs For Whole World To See

Idiot Joe's Administration makes it hard to separate fantasy from reality.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1645493265934819336

https://www.westernjournal.com/look-...vative-tribune

Damn, we have fallen so far.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said he held a “long and meaningful call” with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday, a long-anticipated first contact between the leaders since Russia’s invasion 14 months ago.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/c...sion-rcna81523

Beijing has been seeking to position itself as a diplomatic rival to Washington on the global stage, an effort that has gained impetus in recent months but which was dealt a setback by fury in Europe this week.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Nothing to worry about folks...0'biteme will win in 2024 with a record setting 85 million votes.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Nothing to worry about folks...0'biteme will win in 2024 with a record setting 85 million votes.
    Much like the federal reserve who can print an unlimited amount of money, I feel fedgov agencies are ready and willing to print enough votes to secure a regime victory.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Much like the federal reserve who can print an unlimited amount of money, I feel fedgov agencies are ready and willing to print enough votes to secure a regime victory.
    Why even bother with elections anymore? Why don't they just proclaim Idiot Joe the winner right now and save a lot of time and effort? We, already, know how the 2024 election is going to go.

Like Dementia Joe said, his work isn't done yet....there's still a Constitution, and country, to destroy.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Last edited by Full Otto; 06-01-2023 at 09:54 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Biden should be immediately removed from office after this!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...eech-pure-evil

Commencement speech at Howard University, a predominantly black college where he called "white supremacy" a major problem. The liar in chief once branded himself as going to bring this country together is doing just the opposite, stoking racial hatred.

Dammit. That just gave Idiot Joe an idea for making gas prices go up and forcing more people to buy EV's.

(With enough spin, he could blame it on the Russians, too. It almost worked before....just ask Hillary and the DNC.)
    Last edited by alismith; 05-14-2023 at 02:38 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Biden should be immediately removed from office after this!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...eech-pure-evil

Commencement speech at Howard University, a predominantly black college where he called "white supremacy" a major problem. The liar in chief once branded himself as going to bring this country together is doing just the opposite, stoking racial hatred.
    It's what Commucrats do.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I think he and his ilk are beyond the nice term "Commucrats". They are now full blown communist. The old democrat party is dead

Republican Admits Key 'Informant' Against Joe Biden Now Missing
    https://www.newsweek.com/republican-...issing-1800209
    Representative James Comer, a Kentucky Republican, admitted on Sunday that his fellow Republicans lost track of a key witness in an investigation about the Biden family being involved in an alleged bribery scheme.
    The documents released Wednesday provide no evidence that President Biden was ever directly involved in the alleged schemes—or even if the payments in question resulted in tangible impact on U.S. policy.
    Comer also criticized the FBI's efforts to investigate the allegation, before Bartiromo asked him again about the informant, "Did you just say that the whistleblower or the informant is now missing?"
    "Well, we're hopeful that we can find the informant," Comer responded, adding that the informant was in the "spy business" and therefore "they don't make a habit of being seen a lot."
    Comer explained on Sunday that the committee has "basic" information of what the informant alleged, but that it is a "very serious accusation." The Kentucky Republican added that the FBI has to look into the allegation and whether the informant is credible, claiming that the agency "won't answer our question."

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Republican Admits Key 'Informant' Against Joe Biden Now Missing
    https://www.newsweek.com/republican-...issing-1800209
    Representative James Comer, a Kentucky Republican, admitted on Sunday that his fellow Republicans lost track of a key witness in an investigation about the Biden family being involved in an alleged bribery scheme.
    The documents released Wednesday provide no evidence that President Biden was ever directly involved in the alleged schemes—or even if the payments in question resulted in tangible impact on U.S. policy.
    Comer also criticized the FBI's efforts to investigate the allegation, before Bartiromo asked him again about the informant, "Did you just say that the whistleblower or the informant is now missing?"
    "Well, we're hopeful that we can find the informant," Comer responded, adding that the informant was in the "spy business" and therefore "they don't make a habit of being seen a lot."
    Comer explained on Sunday that the committee has "basic" information of what the informant alleged, but that it is a "very serious accusation." The Kentucky Republican added that the FBI has to look into the allegation and whether the informant is credible, claiming that the agency "won't answer our question."

Shades of CCF (Clinton Crime Family).

Freedom isn't free.

Biden Administration is full of clowns. Obviously, one must be delusional to be appointed to his group of mentally challenged "leaders."

https://www.westernjournal.com/james...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

Navy goes WOKE.

Is any wonder, now, why the Biden Admin allows this to happen in the Navy?

The rest of the civilized world has to be looking at us and wondering if it's possible for us to reach any level of absurdity lower than we're at now....

https://conservativesense.com/milita...l/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email

Freedom isn't free.

Damn. Can't make this shit up. Idiot Joe's Administration is totally off the rails. This Admin revels in total delusion and certifiable insanity.

The video is hard to watch...

https://www.wnd.com/2023/05/country-...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Navy goes WOKE.

Is any wonder, now, why the Biden Admin allows this to happen in the Navy?

The rest of the civilized world has to be looking at us and wondering if it's possible for us to reach any level of absurdity lower than we're at now....

https://conservativesense.com/milita...l/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email
    When usaf kicked a pastor out of a ceremony for speaking the name Jesus, I knew we were going to lose badly in the next big war.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

This is the kind of stuff the world sees when it looks at Idiot Joe.

This man is totally despicable in every way. There is no low he can't hit. He is a total embarrassment.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668413594004774912

Freedom isn't free.