Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiot Joe Might Have To Go

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Idiot Joe Might Have To Go

Republicans are pushing for cognitive testing for Resident Biden and all future candidates for President.

Commucrats have fought this in the past, but more and more Commucrats do not want him to run in 2024, so they may side with Repubs on this particular issue.

https://conservativesense.com/its-ov...t/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email

p.s. Of course, he cheated his way all through school so he might find a way to cheat this test, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    You don't have to have a degree to see that Biden is beyond the ability to function as "The Leader of the Free World".

I want IDIOT joe to run. 1) the Biased Media will COVER for ANY democrat so it doesn't matter WHO the candidate is 2) Joe is such a bumbling idiot. I don't want them 'discovering' some young well spoken Obama like charlatan because a smooth operator will be their godsend 3) Joe's gaffes are plenty and his family corruption is out there for the world to see.

Now I would "support" Rashida Tlaib or Kamala Harris to run, just because they're a total clown show, even more than Biden, they'll be destroyed so bad that it will be biblical. But then the Dems aren't that stupid.

MTG files articles of impeachment against Idiot Joe and others.

https://www.westernjournal.com/mtg-f...estern-journal

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Florida Representative Luna files resolution for expel Adam Schiff from Congress for knowing lying to the American people.

https://www.westernjournal.com/congr...estern-journal

Freedom isn't free.

I hope they file the articles of impeachment and parade them through the congress the way the democommunists did to Trump. Biden might have a problem because there are a few of his kind in the Senate that really don't like him and might actually vote to expel him! Wouldn't that be special!

Then immediately find Harris incompetent and expel her. Speaker of the House is next in line as long as Harris hasn't had a chance to name a replacement Veep.

As for Schiff, an nice jail cell would be... nice!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I want IDIOT joe to run. 1) the Biased Media will COVER for ANY democrat so it doesn't matter WHO the candidate is 2) Joe is such a bumbling idiot. I don't want them 'discovering' some young well spoken Obama like charlatan because a smooth operator will be their godsend 3) Joe's gaffes are plenty and his family corruption is out there for the world to see.

Now I would "support" Rashida Tlaib or Kamala Harris to run, just because they're a total clown show, even more than Biden, they'll be destroyed so bad that it will be biblical. But then the Dems aren't that stupid.
    Good points !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Florida Representative Luna files resolution for expel Adam Schiff from Congress for knowing lying to the American people.

https://www.westernjournal.com/congr...estern-journal
    If you're curious who Republican Congressperson Anna Paulina Luna (FL) is (for the record). Good for her, filing to EXPEL Adam Shit from Congress ....

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    If you're curious who Republican Congressperson Anna Paulina Luna (FL) is (for the record). Good for her, filing to EXPEL Adam Shit from Congress ....

As I said, Conservative women are far prettier (and happier) than Commucrat women....must have something to do with Commucrat women being indwelled by demons....

Freedom isn't free.

The Idiot-In-Chief doesn't remember how his son died. He lies again.

https://conservativesense.com/stolen...g/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email

Freedom isn't free.

They've had enough to impeach him, and most of his agency heads, since day one.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Former White House doctor says Idiot Joe needs to go.

https://www.westernjournal.com/docto...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    The sad thing is, the Commucrats would still use him if his skeleton could still move.

Need proof?

Just look at Feinstein, Fetterman, Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, and Sanders.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The sad thing is, the Commucrats would still use him if his skeleton could still move.

Need proof?

Just look at Feinstein, Fetterman, Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, and Sanders.
    Look at PATSY MINK (D). She was a former DEMOCRAT Congresswoman from Hawaii. I was at Schofield Barracks (on Oahu) in the early 2000s at this time so I remember it. She suffered brain death and technically DIED on September 28, 2002, but the Democrats had her on life support (of they claimed she was on life support) and that she could still RUN for re-election. In Nov 2002, She won re-election. Many local Democrats didn't even know she was brain dead. The media and the Democrats LIED. Ultimately the authorities were forced to release the death certificate and it proved that she died over a MONTH before the election.

But The democrats RAN her anyways, and people who weren't paying attention voted for her, denying a Republican that seat. Since a Democrat 'won' the seat, the Democrat Governor at the time appointed Edward Case (D) to the seat.

I think there is another case on the East coast where a DEMOCRAT was already DEAD before they 'won' the election and conveniently this allowed the Democrats to appoint (an unelected) Democrat successor.

Another reason Idiot Joe might have to go.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/06/biden-wa...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

It is obvious to everyone but the news media who just want anything to stay in business, that Biden and his handlers not only hate the USA and our freedoms, but it isn't a stretch to believe that he is actually having his strings pulled by the communist Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    It is obvious to everyone but the news media who just want anything to stay in business, that Biden and his handlers not only hate the USA and our freedoms, but it isn't a stretch to believe that he is actually having his strings pulled by the communist Chinese.
    Yup. It looks like they're getting their money's worth now. He's weakened our military forces, depleted our reserve oil supply, ruined our military readiness, forced our education system to forsake actual learning, politicized almost every aspect of our society, turned the demons loose on various organizations, distracted people from religion, promoted, and championed, sinful activities throughout society, amped up abortions (child sacrifices), killed off much of our natural resources economies, and totally ushered in unlimited governmental spending, increased our national debt, created supply shortages, and killed off much of our farming, etc.

Yes, he's done exactly what the CCP paid him to do.

As far the the Chinese are concerned, they invested well.

Freedom isn't free.

MTG says Idiot Joe must be impeached, prosecuted, and serve jail time for pay-to-play bribery from a foreign national.

https://www.westernjournal.com/mtg-s...estern-journal

Freedom isn't free.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast