Thread: More proof that CNN is scum.....

More proof that CNN is scum.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Didn't need this to prove they were scum and not worth watching at all. we already knew that.

In an airport, I'd rather read a book written by a dyslexic Chinese author than watch them on the terminal screens.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

In other news, far more shot and killed in Beetlejuice's Shitcago last month...but the Commucrat News Network completely ignores that...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    In other news, far more shot and killed in Beetlejuice's Shitcago last month...but the Commucrat News Network completely ignores that...
    Lies, I tell you, all lies!
    Oh, wait....https://heyjackass.com/

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    They don't ignore it when it comes to claiming there are 200 mass shootings a year, i would imagine there are only 5-10 if you leave out all the gang bangers who can't shoot worth a fuck in chicago

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They count any time 4 or more are shot as a "Mass" shooting. There have been several instances of 4 or more shot in one sitting here in Indy. One dead, three slightly wounded goes down as a mass shooting. Lately it has been at parties of a specific group involved.

Anything to criminalize the firearm and not the criminal.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    They count any time 4 or more are shot as a "Mass" shooting. There have been several instances of 4 or more shot in one sitting here in Indy. One dead, three slightly wounded goes down as a mass shooting. Lately it has been at parties of a specific group involved.

Anything to criminalize the firearm and not the criminal.
    I wonder if all firearms could be painted that "special" color if they would stop blaming the firearm....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder if all firearms could be painted that "special" color if they would stop blaming the firearm....
    Now that is a thought! While not very tactical, how could they possibly demonize rainbow guns?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!