Thread: You should fully expect a disruptive communications event in our near future...

You should fully expect a disruptive communications event in our near future...

Dozens of Senators Are Being Issued Taxpayer-Funded Satellite Phones in Preparation for a “Disruptive Event”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sued-taxpayer/

They ain't doing this because they expect status quo.

Question is, are those phones shielded from EMP, or are they expecting a lesser "disruptive event".
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I would guess an inside job intentionally shutting down modern communications and them blaming it on the Chinese or Russia or Cuba, or Brazil, or...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Funny. When the Chinese hit us, they are going to take down the satellites too.....(with tech Clinton approved be sent to them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Dozens of Senators Are Being Issued Taxpayer-Funded Satellite Phones in Preparation for a “Disruptive Event”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sued-taxpayer/

They ain't doing this because they expect status quo.

Question is, are those phones shielded from EMP, or are they expecting a lesser "disruptive event".
    It's the precise reason I have several HF transceivers and a bunch of 12 volt lead/acid (car) batteries. I can transmit and receive from 500 kHz. to 60 MHz. (although my antennas won't load up on oddball frequencies). All modes, too. USB, LSB, AM, FM, CW, FSK, SSTV and who knows why, but I can put CTCSS tones on the audio too.

"They" can't shut me up that easily... bwahahaaa!

Without the AC mains, I can only put out 100 watts (12 volt batteries only). With AC, lets just say a LOT more!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!