Thread: The sad history of the ATF.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The sad history of the ATF.

"Tuccille's primary reason for the complaint related to the mishandling of information and even security of firearms that led to the theft and sale of thousands of confiscated firearms by ATF personnel to private parties. Tuccille argued that if even a fraction of said activity had occurred at a gun store instead, the store would have promptly and swiftly been shut down by the ATF, but that the ATF is not held to the same standards that they hold FFL's, "You have to wonder what the ATF would say about a private facility that was ripped off for years on end by its own staffers and still failed to implement serious security measures after the fact. I expect that the consequences would be a bit more serious than a single arrest and then business as usual despite a tut-tutting reprimand."[70] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau...and_Explosives Even wikipedia once in a while isn't bastardized

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If the took the unconstitutional F out of that agency, they wouldn't have this problem, would they?

Yeah. Then they would be the "B.A.T.E.". Or maybe just "A.T.E." (as in "ate" their own).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I prefer the correct acronym; BATFELGBTQ+++

I prefer BATFECES.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!