Thread: Spend us into oblivion bill, tentatively agreed to...aka, McCrotchly sells us out.

Spend us into oblivion bill, tentatively agreed to...aka, McCrotchly sells us out.

So a tentative agreement has been made on raising the debt ceiling...McCrotchly sold us out, as expected.

https://daily.whatfinger.com/debt-ce...left-say-this/

Note both sides are now soliciting votes to pass the monstrosity...pubs claiming victory and great savings, dims claiming boo hoo we lost on this one.

And the deep state marches on in lock (goose) step.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I wish I could say I am surprised....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

A lot of Congressional Republicans don't like the deal McCarthy made with Idiot Joe.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/05/republic...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

One of the really BAD points I see is that they push this back until just after a "new" president is inaugurated.
    That brings yet another meaning to "waiting for the other shoe to drop".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) announced Wednesday that three additional media outlets will receive access to footage from the Jan. 6 attacks on the Capitol.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-more-outlets/
    Greene said in her post that three outlets will receive “unfettered access to the J6 tapes,” noting that reporting on it will start Thursday. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), according to Greene, will give the tapes to Just the News founder John Solomon and Julie Kelly, a senior writer at American Greatness — but she did not mention what the third outlet would be.

Anyone else think he's trying avoid public opinion going bud light on his ass
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Well it appears the house has passed this monstrosity...anyone surprised? Now on to the senate it goes where both Bitch McConnell and Schumer the Groomer have both promised quick action on it...

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has changed her position on the public release of the tapes documenting the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, warning Friday that their release could “put the security of the Capitol at risk.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...pitol-at-risk/
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has changed her position on the public release of the tapes documenting the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, warning Friday that their release could “put the security of the Capitol at risk.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...pitol-at-risk/
    My, how quickly they turn....

Freedom isn't free.

Pushback, in the House, against McCarthy for signing the Idiot Joe's Debt bill.

https://www.westernjournal.com/house...estern-journal

Freedom isn't free.