Thread: Hit's just keep coming this year.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Hit's just keep coming this year.

Ever since my sister in law's ashes got delivered from PA. My wife has broken her leg so bad she couldn't apply any pressure to it for 6 weeks. She was coughing non stop and out of breath when ever she used her knee scooter to get from the day bed to bathroom. I told her to call the surgeon for a month. She finally gets back on two legs and I prepare to go back to work since I had to take care of everything, house, dogs, cats, ducks clothes, food ect. The day I'm supposed to go back she asks to go to the emergency room. She immediately gets transferred to a hospital specializing in heart lung/clots ect. Had a big clot in her lung, right leg is clotted, left halfway. They removed the clot from her lungs and the others are supposed to dissipate.
    Tonight on my way to my third day back at work. Stopped at a red light. 2nd car from the light, I see it coming in the rearview and SMASH, get rear ended by a GMC pickup and pushed into the car in front of me.. I don't even think this ahole braked. So now my 2019 fiesta with 40K miles on it looks like it might be totaled to me. FUCKING A!!!!!! I'm gonna throw my Sister in laws ashes in the trash in a bout a minute. She's got to have some curse on us.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Damn.

Super sorry to hear about all this stuff happening to you and your wife. It seems when one thing happens, it opens the door for other things to happen. Hopefully, your door is closed now and things will starting looking much better.

Prayers sent your way.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

OK but other than all that how are things going?
    Sorry man hang in there
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Damn...you've had a major crap show these last few months...so sorry to hear about the car on top of everything else. Perhaps a gleam of hope though...it's said this kind of crap comes in threes, and this would be the third shit show...so hopefully you're done for now?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

In all trials and tribulations we need to remember to praise YHWH, every single time.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Man, that's rough.
    Is it possible that your sister-in-law preferred "burial" to cremation? Maybe it is time for an internment somewhere away from you.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Man, that's rough.
    Is it possible that your sister-in-law preferred "burial" to cremation? Maybe it is time for an internment somewhere away from you.
    Was never discussed between sisters. Also she didn't leave a will, my wife with health issues has to finish up wrapping the estate up yet. PA, one of only 6 states to have an inheritance tax. It's ridiculous 12% of the estate right off the top, everything has to be cataloged. As for somewhere away from me, maybe the landfill if she keeps this up. Okay I didn't mean that sister in law, give us a break already.

Thanks everyone. Trying times for sure, but as most mentioned trust in the lord, this is just another test.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Thanks everyone. Trying times for sure, but as most mentioned trust in the lord, this is just another test.
    Speaking of "trust", if you haven't done so already, now might be a good time to look into a trust for both you and your wife. You can put your house, vehicles, guns, etc. into the trust and this might help with those taxes.
    IANAL but that is what I did 7 years ago. Of course, IL-ANNOY's laws are different so you'll need to find one that either specializes in trusts AND/OR "estate planning". Good luck.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Question...was the fuckwit who failed to brake and creamed you from behind found to be impaired by the attending officers?

But regardless of that...sue the fuck out of him. If he was impaired your suit is guaranteed, if not, at least sue for the difference of what insurance pays out and what it will cost to obtain comparable transportation. Anyone who hits you from behind is nearly always found %100 at fault. You've got an open and shut case. Check his credentials, do some research...if he's a libtard...soak him dry!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Speaking of "trust", if you haven't done so already, now might be a good time to look into a trust for both you and your wife. You can put your house, vehicles, guns, etc. into the trust and this might help with those taxes.
    IANAL but that is what I did 7 years ago. Of course, IL-ANNOY's laws are different so you'll need to find one that either specializes in trusts AND/OR "estate planning". Good luck.
    I live in MN, not PA. Sis in law lived there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Question...was the fuckwit who failed to brake and creamed you from behind found to be impaired by the attending officers?

But regardless of that...sue the fuck out of him. If he was impaired your suit is guaranteed, if not, at least sue for the difference of what insurance pays out and what it will cost to obtain comparable transportation. Anyone who hits you from behind is nearly always found %100 at fault. You've got an open and shut case. Check his credentials, do some research...if he's a libtard...soak him dry!
    The cop didn't investigate much, I told him he had to be doing 50 when he hit me. He did cite him for inattentive driving or something along those lines. I have contacted an attorney. I see a chiropractor tomorrow and doctor the next day, I want to get a CT scan on my neck area. Have had a stiff neck and middle of my shoulders since the day after I was hit. We can only sue for pain and suffering out here, medical is paid for by your own insurance. I may well sue. Normally I'm not the suing kind but this was ridiculous. RED light sitting there for 30-45 seconds. Multiple vehicles sitting there with their brake lights on....Unless your are impaired or screwing with your phone or dead tired and shouldn't be driving or have a seizure or medical issue..... He drove away fine after everything.

The cop didn't investigate much, I told him he had to be doing 50 when he hit me. He did cite him for inattentive driving or something along those lines. I have contacted an attorney. I see a chiropractor tomorrow and doctor the next day, I want to get a CT scan on my neck area. Have had a stiff neck and middle of my shoulders since the day after I was hit. We can only sue for pain and suffering out here, medical is paid for by your own insurance. I may well sue. Normally I'm not the suing kind but this was ridiculous. RED light sitting there for 30-45 seconds. Multiple vehicles sitting there with their brake lights on....Unless your are impaired or screwing with your phone or dead tired and shouldn't be driving or have a seizure or medical issue..... He drove away fine after everything.
    I'm not the suing kind either, but I'd make an exception in a case like this. And given your neck and possible spine trauma...pain and suffering are definitely on the table. Idiocy needs to learn there are consequences for being an idiot, whether he was impaired or not.

I live in MN, not PA. Sis in law lived there.
    But do YOU have a trust?