Thread: FBI Director Confirms Existence of Document Alleging Biden Involved in Bribery Scheme: House GOP

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post FBI Director Confirms Existence of Document Alleging Biden Involved in Bribery Scheme: House GOP

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-di...&src_cmp=t5-cc

Poster's note: Why is this man still in office?

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

From the article:
    The FBI has still failed to hand over the document to the Oversight Committee, prompting further threats of contempt of Congress charges

Here's why:
    "prompting further threats"
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And we are supposed to believe anything will come of this?

They even changed laws to try to put 200 year old Bill Cosby back in jail, but a corrupt president and family? They are democrats, they run the FBI, nothing will happen.

Cosby must be that rare Hollywood republican!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Because Trump didn't clean house. I concur, he's a total POS Democrat bootlicker.

Trump wasn't allowed to clean house. He campaigned on cleaning up the swamp, so the swamp set up a plan to stop him from the very beginning. It's still ongoing.

If he ends up being the nominee against 0'biteme or whomever the commies put up, you can expect either Trump will be assassinated, or a false flag crisis will be created to delay or stop the election altogether.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Trump wasn't allowed to clean house. He campaigned on cleaning up the swamp, so the swamp set up a plan to stop him from the very beginning. It's still ongoing.

If he ends up being the nominee against 0'biteme or whomever the commies put up, you can expect either Trump will be assassinated, or a false flag crisis will be created to delay or stop the election altogether.
    He fired Comey, he could have fired this POS too. And anyone else that would take the directors place I think?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I know I don't want to see Harris sworn in as president, but it sure would be cool to see Biden get walked out in handcuffs. I wouldn't be surprised if Biden was arrested on corruption charges, he would be singing names as he walks out the door.

But alas, I know it will never happen.