Thread: Does Pence really think has a has a snowballs chance in hell

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Does Pence really think has a has a snowballs chance in hell

Seriously, the guy is milquetoast.

Yes, Pence and all two of his supporters believe he can get elected.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Yes, Pence and all two of his supporters believe he can get elected.
    Well, if he switches Parties, those two votes could be just enough to allow him to win by a landslide, similar to the way it worked in 2020.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It's in nwos best interest to run as many rinos as possible to split votes from Trump.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I'm sure he thinks he does...and who knows maybe he has some powerful backers.

We tend to think everyone thinks like we do but people are strange and unpredictable....Hell I never thought in my wildest dreams people were so stupid they would vote for a braindead crook and conman...yet Joe Biden is sitting in the White House.

The RINOs wield a lot of power and Race Bannon might just be their boy....they already hold the GOP leadership positions in the House and Senate and I'm sure would love to see one of their own in that ol' White House.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    I'm sure he thinks he does...and who knows maybe he has some powerful backers.

We tend to think everyone thinks like we do but people are strange and unpredictable....Hell I never thought in my wildest dreams people were so stupid they would vote for a braindead crook and conman...yet Joe Biden is sitting in the White House.

The RINOs wield a lot of power and Race Bannon might just be their boy....they already hold the GOP leadership positions in the House and Senate and I'm sure would love to see one of their own in that ol' White House.
    Only reason he's sitting there or wandering around and needs someone to guide him is the planned virus and spineless Republicans in select states allowing cheat by mail, shutting down the tally to collect enough fake votes then restart the count in the late night hours.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Only reason he's sitting there or wandering around and needs someone to guide him is the planned virus and spineless Republicans in select states allowing cheat by mail, shutting down the tally to collect enough fake votes then restart the count in the late night hours.

Be that as it may....what's to stop the RINOs from using similar shenanigans for Pence?

Look what the Dems did to get Hillary the nomination in 2016.

I hope the guy crashes and burns...just saying though you never can tell how it's gonna play out with all the hook and crook that goes on in politics.

Pence turns on Trump.

https://conservativesense.com/mercil...e/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Pence turns on Trump.

https://conservativesense.com/mercil...e/?utm_source=[Contact.sourceId]&utm_placement=CNSnewsletter&utm_medium=email
    “The sanctity of life has been our party’s calling for half a century, long before Donald Trump was ever a part of it,”
    Yet because of Trump's action on SC picks there was finally some movement in the direction Pence seems to be in favor of
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Just playing Devil's advocate....if he does hope to have any chance he has to convince enough GOP voters he's a better choice than Trump.

One group he might be able to win over is the Christian-Right and evangelicals....they have never been real comfortable with Trump and might welcome somebody like Pence.

With the RINOS and the moral-majority types in his corner he might be able to form a viable coalition of Repub voters.

Just playing Devil's advocate....if he does hope to have any chance he has to convince enough GOP voters he's a better choice than Trump.

One group he might be able to win over is the Christian-Right and evangelicals....they have never been real comfortable with Trump and might welcome somebody like Pence.

With the RINOS and the moral-majority types in his corner he might be able to form a viable coalition of Repub voters.
    Trump did more for pro life than the R's ever did in recent times so I don't follow that hypothesis. Trump was a take a chance over evil vote and turned out to be the most pro american, pro capitalist, pro family, anti establishment of aristocrats, and lens layer to the corruption of our deep state. They've gone to the lengths of their corrupt offices to try and keep him out of office, try to get him out of office and now in the most corrupt and cynical way keep him from ever running for office. Christians see this. Pence is only a pious turnip. No offense to what he did for the state when he was Governor. I understand he was a good governor, but he's frankly out of his league IMO. Christians like myself realize it would be a wasted vote. If not Trump, then Desantis In my book are the only two choices that stand any chance of beating the fake votes for Corrupt and evil Biden crime family.

Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of that Race Bannon look alike, just tossing out possible scenarios for him getting traction.

I'm like you if not Trump then DeSantis.

Trump is the man but I do have my doubts if he can overcome all the forces aligned against him....not just the Dems but in his own party just to get the nomination.

Much as I might be a fan I don't want to see us live and die on the altar of Trump and let the Dems get another four more years....that would be the ultimate disaster...and I have my doubts if he can carry enough of the independents and crossover Dems needed to overcome the corruption and outright cheating as well as the brainwashed masses and win in '24.

Don't get me wrong I'm no fan of that Race Bannon look alike, just tossing out possible scenarios for him getting traction.

I'm like you if not Trump then DeSantis.

Trump is the man but I do have my doubts if he can overcome all the forces aligned against him....not just the Dems but in his own party just to get the nomination.

Much as I might be a fan I don't want to see us live and die on the altar of Trump and let the Dems get another four more years....that would be the ultimate disaster...and I have my doubts if he can carry enough of the independents and crossover Dems needed to overcome the corruption and outright cheating as well as the brainwashed masses and win in '24.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

He's got a 6 point lead with 15% undecided....not exactly numbers that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I am hoping and praying Trump can pull it out but I can't honestly say I have no doubts he can be elected in '24....he is a very polarizing figure and while he may be a hero to many on the right, we don't have an unbeatable majority...especially as fragmented and bickering the elements on the right are compared to the united front the communists have been able to put forward lately.