Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Help, I just had a pistol pointed at myself and Mother..Need quick advise, Please.

Don't try to project your own shortcomings onto me.
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

Goddamn I thought ya'll said I was the one with thin skin, hahaha

light in the loafers, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    Thanks. I took no offense. I do not really believe his reaction was directed at me. Actually... it's a pretty typical reaction when someone finds out the law is not ENTIRELY on their side. I would have loved to tell him that he was completely in the right but it was just not the case. I believe all of us would agree... like the law or not... it protects the real criminal more often than victim or the guy who just made a bad decision. Sux but true.
    No problem.. It gets me when someone posts a quote and gets a flame in return. True, the law does protect the criminal more than the victim or the honest person.

Abakan's "friend" is hiding behind the gun because it is all he has; however he'd probably break if one dealt with him.

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    Don't try to project your own shortcomings onto me.
    If you're like me; you have enough of your own already.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abakan View Post
    Goddamn I thought ya'll said I was the one with thin skin, hahaha

light in the loafers, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You're young and just the type crappy enjoys.
    Lube the ass and lick the lips...crappy's cumming.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Jeebus H. Christo, must every Goddamned slack-jaw knob gobble post be turned inside out like crapshoots ass? Why do you all always go to the lowest common denominator?
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Jeebus H. Christo, must every Goddamned slack-jaw knob gobble post be turned inside out like crapshoots ass? Why do you all always go to the lowest common denominator?
    Duh ....? WTF.......................... because hes a fucking tard.... you stupid fucking fag :fy:

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Gentlemen please, a little decorum if you will. As adults we must show the youngsters the proper stance in the face of adversity. Now dish up a nice bowl of chili, a large chunk of cornbread spread thickly with home churned butter and prepare for a food fight. Its the adult thing to do. Much better than finger waving and all this talk about possession of pints of gas and gun slinging.

Before the food fight starts everybody gather in a circle for the group hug, shower afterward at the fire station where they have the decon station already set up. Bring your own clean underwear I'm not loaning mine out again.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

See? And I didn't even start the fire. I just threw gas on it.
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I had coney dogs in Saginaw or Bay City Michigan years ago. I can't remember the name of the joint, but it was locally famous. Maybe you can refresh my memory. Anyway, it was a dog on a bun with red meat sauce and mustard. Pretty damn good, but you're right, not a chili dog.
    My wife is from Bay City, you might have got that dog at the Dirty O, although they are better known for their lake perch.

swampdragon
    LMAO...I just got this. Freak.
    It sucks when they get jumpy.
    Carpentry is a SKILL man!
    lol.......

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910