Thread: Computer question .......

Computer question .......

I built this pc recently and think I did a pretty good job, but I don't have a MMC/SD port for my cameras digital card. Question is, what is the best way to go. Would it be an external
    attachment or something? I am using a M4A785-V EVO Asus MB and I am not sure there is a way to use an internal bay to support this. I like older tech. and would prefer to use a bay in the shell and would be opposed to an external hook-up. But you have to do what you have to do. Thanx.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Easiest, cheapest is an external card reader that plugs into a usb port, though your camera may have it's own mini-usb port for attaching a usb cable. If so, that may be the cheaper way to go....a mini to standard usb cable. If your camera has a proprietary cable required, the external card reader may be the easiest/cheapest route.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 07-22-2010 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Easiest, cheapest is an external card reader that plugs into a usb port, though your camera may have it's own mini-usb port for attaching a usb cable. If so, that may be the cheaper way to go....a mini to standard usb cable. If your camera has a proprietary cable required, the external card reader may be the easiest/cheapest route.
    +1
    That's what I went with. Easy and fast.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL