Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Israel Declares War On Hamas

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

More college fraternities are going against the pro-terrorist protesters and defending our flag.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/05/...2mMjxbzzdv-JfA
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Good of place as any to put this

A helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and his foreign minister crashed on Sunday as it was crossing mountain terrain in heavy fog, an Iranian official told Reuters, and rescuers were struggling to reach the site of the incident.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...tv-2024-05-19/
    Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who holds ultimate power with a final say on foreign policy and Iran's nuclear program, sought to reassure Iranians, saying there would be no disruption to state affairs.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Maybe even Allah is getting P.O.'d at the Iranians and starting to show his displeasure. (mwuhahahaha)
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

A member of Egypt's security forces was killed in a shooting incident near the Rafah border crossing between Egypt and the Gaza Strip and an investigation is under way, Egypt's military spokesperson said in a statement on Monday.
    Israel's military had earlier said it was investigating reports of an exchange of fire between Israeli and Egyptian soldiers.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ng-2024-05-27/
    Preliminary investigations showed that Egyptian security personnel had reacted to an exchange of gunfire "between Israeli forces and members of the Palestinian resistance, which led to shooting in several directions," the source said, adding that Egypt would take necessary measures to prevent the incident from recurring.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Suspended pro-terrorist student feels entitled and blames the school for being homeless....but,....

https://www.westernjournal.com/anti-...vative-tribune

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Suspended pro-terrorist student feels entitled and blames the school for being homeless....but,....

She is, like most "elites", a FRAUD.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

She is, like most "elites", a FRAUD.

Pro-terrorist protesters want hostages killed.

https://headlineusa.com/nyc-jew-hate...aign=HUSAemail

Freedom isn't free.

Hamas leadership relies on civilian shields to up the civilian death count to discredit Israel.

https://www.westernjournal.com/neces...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

What right do we have to demand a cease fire against terrorists? We prosecuted war against the Taliban, we prosecuted war against Iraq for decades. Now the scumbag gov't puppets in the the Biden regime demanded and got a UN declaration that Israel stop destroying hamas. This shit is insane. It happens every time Israel almost wipes out the terrorist scumbags and their governments. Fuck this shit. We now khow the Biden puppet administration, the FBI, the "justice dept." are all allowing floods of enemies into our country and usurping our freedoms to crack down on us when the inevitable happens. Our kids are totally fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What right do we have to demand a cease fire against terrorists? We prosecuted war against the Taliban, we prosecuted war against Iraq for decades. Now the scumbag gov't puppets in the the Biden regime demanded and got a UN declaration that Israel stop destroying hamas. This shit is insane. It happens every time Israel almost wipes out the terrorist scumbags and their governments. Fuck this shit. We now khow the Biden puppet administration, the FBI, the "justice dept." are all allowing floods of enemies into our country and usurping our freedoms to crack down on us when the inevitable happens. Our kids are totally fucked.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314