Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whity charged with 62 % of hate crimes in America

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    They aren't born being less than human; they invest a lot of time and effort in becoming a thing which lacks any value.

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeedog View Post
    Lesser humans? Yea. Im white and this way of thinking will slow down the browning of America, its people who are white and don't support their race will speed up the color process!
    Wait until your loving daughter comes home with Chico Hernandez and announces they are pregant with tripplet browners!!!! Then tell me how you feel about your lesser son in law.
    All PC crap aside, there is truth to what you are saying.

There is nothing wrong with Black Power & Panthers, Latino Pride & La Raza, ACLU and Affirmative Action, and all the other BS.
    But if Whites stick up for their own kind....they are RACIST pieces of shit.
    I don't fuckin' think so.
    Whites better START caring about themselves again or there will be no Whites at all left to worry about eventually.
    Last edited by swampdragon; 11-22-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scary View Post
    Skin color has nothing to do with it. From the 8th to the 13th Century, the center of wealth, learning, and scientific accomplishment was in the Middle East. Western Civilization is holding that torch now, to pass it off to Asia in a few years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
    I don't go by ancient history....I am going by how things are now in this country.

What pisses me off is the 62 % hate crimes are committed by Whites, that can't be right. I don't read or hear of that many stories in the news about whites committing hate crimes.

They must be using a formula that doesn't take into account how many black on white crimes are not reported as hate crimes that should have been.
    "Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is
    a merger of state and corporate power." -Benito Mussolini

"The early bird gets the worm!" But we all know the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnulf View Post
    I don't go by ancient history....I am going by how things are now in this country.
    In all honesty, Africa is a prime example of how wonderful things can be when Whites are not in charge of many places.
    Just sayin'.
    Most of it is a fuckin' nightmare.

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by AK_Apostle View Post
    What pisses me off is the 62 % hate crimes are committed by Whites, that can't be right. I don't read or hear of that many stories in the news about whites committing hate crimes.

They must be using a formula that doesn't take into account how many black on white crimes are not reported as hate crimes that should have been.
    Well duh.
    It's only a HATE crime if a White is the perpetrator against a non-White.
    If it's the other way around, then it's just a robbery or whatever.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Fucking crackers!Kill whitey!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    In all honesty, Africa is a prime example of how wonderful things can be when Whites are not in charge of many places.
    Just sayin'.

Well they wanted the British out. Now they got what they wished for.
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

Just sayin'.
    That is a bizarre statement.....famine/disease and evolved no further than the stone age?

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    Fucking crackers!Kill whitey!

And stand with clubs in hands on the steps. Lets kill some white babies.
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

DeadPool
    All PC crap aside, there is truth to what you are saying.

There is nothing wrong with Black Power & Panthers, Latino Pride & La Raza, ACLU and Affirmative Action, and all the other BS.
    But if Whites stick up for their own kind....they are RACIST pieces of shit.
    I don't fuckin' think so.
    Whites better START caring about themselves again or there will be no Whites at all left to worry about eventually.
    Correct. And its sad that even on a mostly conservative/white gun board that is still the attitude. Sad.

swampdragon
    That is a bizarre statement.....famine/disease and evolved no further than the stone age?
    What's bizarre?
    Europe seemed to pull through the Black Death and lots of other problems in order to advance beyond the stone age.
    Famine and disease is an obstacle, not an excuse.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Technology is born out of need and Africans didn't have the pressing need of the north Europeans nor the coal and iron needed for modern technology. Science and philosophy was born almost simultaneously in south America, northern Africa and China. They didn't have the political stability and the resources to get to the next step. Nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with time and place.

India is catching up and passing us in high tech, Japanese scientists are as good as ours and they weren't a scientific community under the Shoguns. They got their science from China to begin with and from Europe between the world wars thanks to our opening them up forcibly to the world.

Some of the best scientific minds of the last 2 centuries have come in black skin, so much for racial inferiority. Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer were white, a credit to our race no doubt. Dr. Ernest Just, (cell biologist), Dr. Charles Richard, (blood plasma), Dr. Patricia Bath, (cataract treatment), or Dr. Mark Dean, (ISA bus making PC's practical) were/are black. Are they inferior because their ancestors came from Ethiopia or the Sudan and not Germany or Sweden?

Last edited by old Grump; 11-22-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

This is hilarious.

White power. LMFAO!
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

What's bizarre?
    Europe seemed to pull through the Black Death and lots of other problems in order to advance beyond the stone age.
    Famine and disease is an obstacle, not an excuse.
    Africa is a prime example of how wonderful things can be when Whites are not in charge
    That is the bizarre statement....unless you were j/k

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Technology is born out of need and Africans didn't have the pressing need of the north Europeans nor the coal and iron needed for modern technology. Science and philosophy was born almost simultaneously in south America, northern Africa and China. They didn't have the political stability and the resources to get to the next step. Nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with time and place.

India is catching up and passing us in high tech, Japanese scientists are as good as ours and they weren't a scientific community under the Shoguns. They got their science from China to begin with and from Europe between the world wars thanks to our opening them up forcibly to the world.

Some of the best scientific minds of the last 2 centuries have come in black skin, so much for racial inferiority. Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer were white, a credit to our race no doubt. Dr. Ernest Just, (cell biologist), Dr. Charles Richard, (blood plasma), Dr. Patricia Bath, (cataract treatment), or Dr. Mark Dean, (ISA bus making PC's practical) were/are black. Are they inferior because their ancestors came from Ethiopia or the Sudan and not Germany or Sweden?

I dunno about all that.
    Time and place sounds like an excuse too.

America is only 200+ years old an we are a world power now.
    Africa has had centuries and centuries to stop making the same mistakes over and over.
    Northern Africa had the technology to build The Great fuckin' Pyramids!
    So technology is not an excuse either.

I dunno about all that.
    Time and place sounds like an excuse too.

America is only 200+ years old an we are a world power now.
    Africa has had centuries and centuries to stop making the same mistakes over and over.
    Northern Africa had the technology to build The Great fuckin' Pyramids!
    So technology is not an excuse either.
    The aliens built those. Along with WHITE POWER!!!!!!
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

swampdragon
    That is the bizarre statement....unless you were j/k
    Oh!
    Yeah.
    That was sarcasm lost in translation I guess...lol

DeadPool
    A quick search on the DOJ website, "crime/race" should clear up a lot of this shit. Argue with the facts and statistics.

I love how fat white lazy gun owners continue over and over again to perpetuate a stereotype.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast