Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whity charged with 62 % of hate crimes in America

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    The aliens built those. Along with WHITE POWER!!!!!!
    Oh yeah!
    Well...never mind then.
    I guess I'm all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    America is only 200+ years old an we are a world power now.
    "If I can see further than anyone else, it is only because I am standing on the shoulders of giants" Sir Isaac Newton

One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.
    About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach, trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family.
    "You aren't going to catch many fish that way," said the businessman to the fisherman, "you should be working rather than lying on the beach!"
    The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, "And what will my reward be?"
    "Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!" was the businessman's answer.
    "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman, still smiling.
    The businessman replied, "You will make money and you'll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!"
    "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman again.
    The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman's questions. "You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!" he said.
    "And then what will my reward be?" repeated the fisherman.
    The businessman was getting angry. "Don't you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!"
    Once again the fisherman asked, "And then what will my reward be?"
    The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, "Don't you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset. You won't have a care in the world!"
    The fisherman, still smiling, looked up and said, "And what do you think I'm doing right now?"

That's why.

DeadPool
    I love how fat white lazy gun owners continue over and over again to perpetuate a stereotype.
    Head on over to the DOJ website view crime/race statistics and then tell me what stereotypes you are referring to. Stereotypes are often born from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool View Post
    Head on over to the DOJ website view crime/race statistics and then tell me what stereotypes you are referring to. Stereotypes are often born from the truth.
    WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

DeadPool
    WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!
    INCARCERATION RATES

We took the following two incarceration rate tables for each state directly from the Sentencing Project's web site.

Table 13: Prison & Jail Incarceration Rates, 2005

Rate of Incarceration per 100,000 Population

State
    White
    Black
    Hispanic

Alabama
    -

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas
    -

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine
    -

Maryland
    -

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
    -

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

NATIONAL

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New York

North Carolina
    -

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota
    -

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont
    -

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin
    -

Source: The Sentencing Project Uneven Justice: State Rates of Incarceration by Race and Ethnicity by Marc Mauer and Ryan S. King, July 2007

*Incarceration rates based on data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prison and Jail Inmates at Midyear 2005. New Mexico and Wyoming have been excluded due

Ouch! Hurts dont it?

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Technology is born out of need and Africans didn't have the pressing need of the north Europeans nor the coal and iron needed for modern technology. Science and philosophy was born almost simultaneously in south America, northern Africa and China. They didn't have the political stability and the resources to get to the next step. Nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with time and place.

India is catching up and passing us in high tech, Japanese scientists are as good as ours and they weren't a scientific community under the Shoguns. They got their science from China to begin with and from Europe between the world wars thanks to our opening them up forcibly to the world.

Some of the best scientific minds of the last 2 centuries have come in black skin, so much for racial inferiority. Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer were white, a credit to our race no doubt. Dr. Ernest Just, (cell biologist), Dr. Charles Richard, (blood plasma), Dr. Patricia Bath, (cataract treatment), or Dr. Mark Dean, (ISA bus making PC's practical) were/are black. Are they inferior because their ancestors came from Ethiopia or the Sudan and not Germany or Sweden?

The only reason any of those 3rd world countries are progressing is because the good old USA educates them for free...gives them the technology for free.....sets up factories and trains them for free...white America did all this for them......and the USA is reviled and hated by most of these countries....and even are own liberal citizens......only a fool cannot see where this country is headed with the exploding minority population...that includes wetbacks and all the non european cultures that are taking control of this country by their agression and shear numbers......did white european Americans build a monument to the japs at pearl harbor? well this multi cultural America will probably build a mosque on ground zero......all hail multi cultural america.

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    "If I can see further than anyone else, it is only because I am standing on the shoulders of giants" Sir Isaac Newton

One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.
    About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach, trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family.
    "You aren't going to catch many fish that way," said the businessman to the fisherman, "you should be working rather than lying on the beach!"
    The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, "And what will my reward be?"
    "Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!" was the businessman's answer.
    "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman, still smiling.
    The businessman replied, "You will make money and you'll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!"
    "And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman again.
    The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman's questions. "You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!" he said.
    "And then what will my reward be?" repeated the fisherman.
    The businessman was getting angry. "Don't you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!"
    Once again the fisherman asked, "And then what will my reward be?"
    The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, "Don't you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset. You won't have a care in the world!"
    The fisherman, still smiling, looked up and said, "And what do you think I'm doing right now?"

That's why.
    Cute story, but I don't see your point.
    Fishermen in Africa shoot each other over a damned fish.

INCARCERATION RATES

We took the following two incarceration rate tables for each state directly from the Sentencing Project's web site.

Table 13: Prison & Jail Incarceration Rates, 2005

Rate of Incarceration per 100,000 Population

State
    White
    Black
    Hispanic

Alabama
    -

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas
    -

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine
    -

Maryland
    -

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota
    -

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

NATIONAL

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New York

North Carolina
    -

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota
    -

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont
    -

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin
    -

Source: The Sentencing Project Uneven Justice: State Rates of Incarceration by Race and Ethnicity by Marc Mauer and Ryan S. King, July 2007

*Incarceration rates based on data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prison and Jail Inmates at Midyear 2005. New Mexico and Wyoming have been excluded due

Ouch! Hurts dont it?
    There are more fucking scumbags that are white than of color any day. It's kinda hard to argue that.
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

DeadPool
    There yall go. I did the work for you, read it and weep.

DeadPool
    There are more fucking scumbags that are white than of color any day. It's kinda hard to argue that.
    I would have to agree with the statistics, sorry.

swampdragon
    Evidently not in my state.
    Gee.
    I must be reading this wrong.

Cute story, but I don't see your point.
    Fishermen in Africa shoot each other over a damned fish.
    We shoot each other over tennis shoes or scraps of paper.

They don't all do that either by the way...and nor do we.

Plenty live very peaceful lives.

Plenty are well educated, articulate, and successful by western standards.

But those also weren't the standards for most of the history of the darker skinned world.

They sat on beaches and enjoyed life, they obtained a strong spouse, had strong kids, and taught them the skills they thought a parent should.

Not all cultures were compelled to write about the nature of freewill, or expound on the rights of man, nor did they have a desire to build trains, guns, or flying machines.

While Europe and the Middle east slaughtered each other during the crusades, most of the rest of the planet fished, planted crops, wove blankets, danced, hunted, and told stories around a fire.

Which group spent their time better is very arguable.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv5RX...eature=related

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

The hate crimes bill is racist - against Eruopean-Americans. And yeah, I'm European-American if anybody else in this country is "whatever"-American.

Thing is, I am an American and expect to be treated the same as anybody else in the "eyes of the law".

The hate crime "idea" is a racist concept - period.

If you want to identify the most racist racial group in this country, there is absolutely no question which one it is. It is the same group that is most "entitelment" oriented. The same group that is plagued by disfunctional family structures. The same group that continually votes for the polititians that are most responsible for working to keep them "down".

Members of this racial group that "get it" are doing very well politically - they are finding "surprise" that the tea party people, conservatives, etc. are the least racialy-orientated group in this country.

The data, the facts, speak for themselves.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

DeadPool

But those also weren't the standards for most of the history of the darker skinned world.

They sat on beaches and enjoyed life, they obtained a strong spouse, had strong kids, and taught them the skills they thought a parent should.

Not all cultures were compelled to write about the nature of freewill, or expound on the rights of man, nor did they have a desire to build trains, guns, or flying machines.

While Europe and the Middle east slaughtered each other during the crusades, most of the rest of the planet fished, planted crops, wove blankets, danced, hunted, and told stories around a fire.

Blah blah blah, i didnt even read your post lefty. read the fuckin chart

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

How did you come to that conclusion based on that information?

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion based on that information?
    When you are scum it is easy to point the finger in the direction that reflects back.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

swampdragon

Drink some more cool-aide bro.
    Africa is a shithole.
    We aren't perfect, but we unified ourselves.
    They haven't even got that far yet and have had 25 times longer at least to do it.

DeadPool
    Drink some more cool-aide bro.
    Africa is a shithole.
    We aren't perfect, but we unified ourselves.
    They haven't even got that far yet and have had 25 times longer at least to do it.
    Its the white man and most definatley Bush's fault.

swampdragon
    Blah blah blah, i didnt even read your post lefty. read the fuckin chart

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast