Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Whity charged with 62 % of hate crimes in America

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    What if a person uses race as the basis for the prejudice, wouldn't that qualify the prejudice as racist?
    No, I use it as a survival mechanism. Black= your more likely to get shot, beat up, raped, robbed or murdered. If my instinct is based on things that i have learned through life experience and not just things i read and hear. And some good ole DOJ statistics only back up what i already knew. I've never been assaulted by or had any of my friends murdered by asians, jews, indians, latinos, whites or any other race other than black. See mriddick racism is taught, not learned. Isnt that what they say? My prejudice is learned based on experience. Your blind perception is based on feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool View Post
    Your blind perception is based on feelings.
    What blind perception do you think I have?

DeadPool
    What blind perception do you think I have?
    That skin color isnt a factor in the way people behave. I really think its a culture thing. And certain cultures are prone to crime.

That skin color isnt a factor in the way people behave. I really think its a culture thing. And certain cultures are prone to crime.
    Think about this....the blacks in Africa non stop butcher each other.....and their culture is totally different from the blacks in this country......."Hereditary or Environment" ?

You know I look at everyone pretty much the same, I wouldn't drop my guard just because a group of white people were moving my way anymore then I might if it was any other race or a group of mixed race people. You are right I don't really really consider race much in my defense, I tend to view everyone in that regard the same. Then again I've been beat more by Native Americans then anyother culture (white would be next), heck I don't think I've even had words with a black person. Still though I think to speak of viewing one race as so bad seems to me like a huge blind spot in your defensive preparations and one reason I find much of this thread so odd.

Think what direction this thread had taken if the term lesser humans wasn't used in the first post...

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnulf View Post
    Think about this....the blacks in Africa non stop butcher each other.....and their culture is totally different from the blacks in this country......."Hereditary or Environment" ?
    Yea i get what your saying. I also am able to draw the parellels between africa and the US. Its a culture thing. I didnt say environment. I said culture, black culture. Its corrupt. I was answering riddicks question.

DeadPool
    You know I look at everyone pretty much the same, I wouldn't drop my guard just because a group of white people were moving my way anymore then I might if it was any other race or a group of mixed race people. You are right I don't really really consider race much in my defense, I tend to view everyone in that regard the same. Then again I've been beat more by Native Americans then anyother culture (white would be next), heck I don't think I've even had words with a black person. Still though I think to speak of viewing one race as so bad seems to me like a huge blind spot in your defensive preparations and one reason I find much of this thread so odd.

Think what direction this thread had taken if the term lesser humans wasn't used in the first post...
    Ya know thats another point i was making. Using the term "lesser human" against muslims, latinos, indians, chinese etc wouldnt really have caused a 12 page argument. Maybe a few comments. But since it was directed at blacks, everyones panties get all bunched up. You cannot deny a huge double standard when it comes to any other race. Its true in the media and its true on this gun board and frankly it pisses me off.

Guess which gunsnet members facebook this is from????????

Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Apostle View Post
    "Sixty-two percent of the known offenders were white, the report concluded. Almost 19 percent were African-American."

Only because in today's brown devolving America, by order of crooked mud city mayors..... prosecutors know and understand that charging born lesser human beings with hate crimes is very much frowned upon.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/...ex.html?hpt=T2
    The best thing about this entire thread is that you can't even spell WHITEY correctly. LOL!
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

Down at the bottom of the page on the left is a option where you can change the background from light to dark.
    Thanks ..... that white background was hard to read .

I said in one thread I certainly didn't think all blacks were bad

I said that I gave $20 to the people of Haiti

I have even given money to the staving children of Africa

I have also stated that I was angry after reading that whites commit 62% of the hate crimes in this country and that the reason I said what I did.

I don't go to racist websites

I don't associate with people that engage in racist anything

I also said that I will never agree it's alright to financially or physically hurt someone for the color of their skin

I also said I was sorry if I offended anyone

That's all I can say

Crapshoot, if you want me out of here just say so.
    "Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is
    a merger of state and corporate power." -Benito Mussolini

"The early bird gets the worm!" But we all know the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MOP View Post
    Thanks ..... that white background was hard to read .
    Yeah...its a little easier on the peepers.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Apostle View Post
    I said in one thread I certainly didn't think all blacks were bad

I said that I gave $20 to the people of Haiti

I have even given money to the staving children of Africa

I have also stated that I was angry after reading that whites commit 62% of the hate crimes in this country and that the reason I said what I did.

I don't go to racist websites

I don't associate with people that engage in racist anything

I also said that I will never agree it's alright to financially or physically hurt someone for the color of their skin

I also said I was sorry if I offended anyone

That's all I can say

Crapshoot, if you want me out of here just say so.
    I think most people missed this back when it happened on page 8 or so.

Confusion like this is what happens when you say things you don't really mean.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I think most people missed this back when it happened on page 8 or so.

Confusion like this is what happens when you say things you don't really mean.
    Yes you are so right FunkyPertwee.
    "Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is
    a merger of state and corporate power." -Benito Mussolini

"The early bird gets the worm!" But we all know the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Whats the definition of terrorist?
    Whats the definition of criminal?

i think blacks fit both of those roles perfectly, if you knew any you might see that as well.

one more thing, would you mind going through this thread and pointing out where i said i hate blacks or anything racist for that matter? Go read the fuckin chart you stupid asshole, your favorite race is by far the most violent terrorists and criminals in the states, oh and africa too. And my fiance is mexican, so take your race card and you and jesse jackson can use it as a dildo.
    Go eat a dick you racist fuck.
    BTW
    You do know that you only have to post something once. And the entire board will more than likely run across the thread. and see it. When you keep posting it, you come across as some asshat with their head up their ass. and nobody will pay attention or even care about your opinions.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Yeah...its a little easier on the peepers.
    Oh, crap. I just switched to the black background. Does that make me reverse-racist?

swampdragon
    All I know is that when you let Whites and Blacks mix, you end up with Obama.

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Go eat a dick you racist fuck.
    BTW
    You do know that you only have to post something once. And the entire board will more than likely run across the thread. and see it. When you keep posting it, you come across as some asshat with their head up their ass. and nobody will pay attention or even care about your opinions.
    Go suck obamas cock you liberal faggot. If the facts piss you off so much dont read them. Keep living in hippie land where all colors are one and we all love each other. and if you wanna insult me your gonna have to do better than "racist"
    i think you watch to much msnbc

Go suck obamas cock you liberal faggot. If the facts piss you off so much dont read them. Keep living in hippie land where all colors are one and we all love each other. and if you wanna insult me your gonna have to do better than "racist"
    i think you watch to much msnbc
    The Fact is that you’re a little Nazi pervert. you sit behind your keyboard fantasizing about dildos and reverend Jackson. You sick fuck.

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    The Fact is that you’re a little Nazi pervert. you sit behind your keyboard fantasizing about dildos and reverend Jackson. You sick fuck.
    Heil Hitler.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112