Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inching ever closer to full blown war

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Inching ever closer to full blown war

The globull cabal, the true terrorists of civilization and society, need to start WWIII this year...for distraction from their profligate spending, to use it as a reason to default on all their debts, which they never had any intention of paying off...but most importantly...to assure Trump is trapped in a war he can't get out of, if for some reason they can't cheat in 0bama's fourth term.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-28-2024 at 01:22 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    But, but, but, Trump was going to get us into war, Obama lite was supposed to be the great unifier!

Got to church this morning. The guy who runs the slides on the projectors ask me how things were going. My response was since I didn't see a mushroom cloud in distance, things are ok. (I run the sound board for a great band!)

Son...you have to get to the shelters...before the mushrooms start sprouting...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You'll get a nice light show out of it. A nice airfield and nice Army base just up the road aways. I'll get a nice one too, Camp Ripley 90 miles away. Nice big airfields in ND will give us both a nice pattern of fallout.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You guys are lucky to only have two targets nearby. I live close to DC, the Pentagon, Dover AFB, Norfolk Navy base, and at least one Army base in VA.

I'm gonna have a light show worthy of popcorn (which will probably pop itself.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You guys are lucky to only have two targets nearby. I live close to DC, the Pentagon, Dover AFB, Norfolk Navy base, and at least one Army base in VA.

I'm gonna have a light show worthy of popcorn (which will probably pop itself.)
    Oh man, you are truely fucked! and hard@youarefucked.rus LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    You'll get a nice light show out of it. A nice airfield and nice Army base just up the road aways. I'll get a nice one too, Camp Ripley 90 miles away. Nice big airfields in ND will give us both a nice pattern of fallout.
    Not to mention, capital of the state, F-35s at Truax Field, and a major naval base to the southeast.

Yup, should be quite the bright flash and major suntan.

Not to mention, capital of the state, F-35s at Truax Field, and a major naval base to the southeast.

Yup, should be quite the bright flash and major suntan.
    If they were smart, wich the chicoms and ruskii leadership aren't, they'd use neutrons rather than run of the mill nukes. That way only the target area plus a mile or two dies. But I suppose Proxy biden has driven them to the nth degree and they won't care if the land be fouled and the air be poisoned.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Thinking about it, no other nation should waste bombs on the USA as our current elected government is doing a good enough job destroying us from within.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I joined this board just before the Bush/Gore election (The old AK47.net). We were feeling the heat back then. If only we had known those were the good times.

I really feel the heat these days. My son lives a mile from the Tullahoma Arnold AFB.

I still believe it will be an EMP, high enough over Kansas to effectively take the entire US (and likely southern Canada and northern Mehico) back to 1850, technologically.

Then our enemies, both foreign and domestic, just need to sit back and watch us eat ourselves.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Or, as my esteemed colleague said, they may simply leave us alone and watch us crumble on our own.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

I still believe it will be an EMP, high enough over Kansas to effectively take the entire US (and likely southern Canada and northern Mehico) back to 1850, technologically.

Then our enemies, both foreign and domestic, just need to sit back and watch us eat ourselves.
    after yesterday's fbi report on chinese hacking, they may not need to bomb. they simply will need to hack systems again and disable them.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    after yesterday's fbi report on chinese hacking, they may not need to bomb. they simply will need to hack systems again and disable them.
    Hacked systems can reasonably be expected to be restored within a brief period. EMP'd systems are effectively destroyed with replacement parts/circuitry required for repair...something which could take months or years to obtain in a country made technologically dead...by which point over 90% of the population will be dead and gone, negating the need for replacement parts/circuitry.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Hacked systems can reasonably be expected to be restored within a brief period. EMP'd systems are effectively destroyed with replacement parts/circuitry required for repair...something which could take months or years to obtain in a country made technologically dead...by which point over 90% of the population will be dead and gone, negating the need for replacement parts/circuitry.
    I've had some long discussions with 'people in the know' (one of whom the old-timers here will remember )

It's a fact that the Chinese want to take over and colonize America, especially the areas that have agricultural resources like farm land.
    EMPs would be much more efficient to that end, but knocking out 'all things computerized' poses a major problem, potentially worse than fallout from tactical nukes.

Reducing our technological status to the 1850's is one thing...
    What happens when every nuclear power plant in the U.S. starts melting down?
    If tactical nukes are a plugged toilet?
    A runaway reactor is a dumpster fire with a half life measured in thousands of years.

Right now, our enemies are probably taking advantage the open southern border to bring in assets.
    Getting everything in place and ready for 'Go Time'...

Position the trained insurgents and hit squads to wreak havoc while they can still move freely around the country.

Locate and observe the infrastructure for the major cities; simple things like electric substations and fuel delivery routes.

Then, plan coordinated attacks on locations in multiple states that are designed to maximize the shut down of businesses along with the routes for food delivery and supply chains.
    No electricity means no refrigeration, plus service stations and ATMs are down.

Also take out the water and sewage treatment plants for urban areas. to further disrupt the system and spread disease.

Hit teams eliminate their assigned targets, then find targets of opportunity.
    The police, sheriffs or anyone else that's trying to restore order are taken out with a rifle, from cover at a distance.

Once the word gets around that there are 'snipers' at work?
    The remaining LEOs will break ranks and go home to protect their family.

That leaves residents of the major cities and the surrounding suburbs to fend for themselves.

Oh - here's the best part

If any of this happens while Sloppy Joe is in office?
    He'll be on the National Emergency Broadcast saying...

"It's Right Wing Extremists!"

"Its all Donald Trump's fault!! It's the evil MAGA Militia!!"

...or I could be wrong...

About to call in an order to Domino's Pizza, you guys want anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    About to call in an order to Domino's Pizza, you guys want anything?
    Asiago breadsticks...if you please?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    It's a fact that the Chinese want to take over and colonize America, especially the areas that have agricultural resources like farm land.
    Right now, our enemies are probably taking advantage the open southern border to bring in assets.
    Steven Crowder's show was all about this today

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

A coworker had this joke (??) taped to their machine back in the 80s.

"When you see the mushrooms poppin', bend over, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

The NorKs may have a hand in that. Remember that NorK satellite that is a circumpolar orbit that doesn't seem to be transmitting any detectable signal? With it passing over a different south to north stripe of the U.S. about every 90 minutes, it won't take much of an orbital change to put in position to produce an EMP.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast