Thread: Gun Sales Skyrocket In The Face Of Invasion

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Gun Sales Skyrocket In The Face Of Invasion

After today, it's all historical.

An interesting article.
    From this and older articles I have read, it seems that even some of the anti-gun Left are coming to the conclusion that they have to be their own "first line of defense" (aka "Minutemen") as they can no longer depend on law enforcement for anything.
    And, if lice like IL-ANNOY's Gov. Jabba gets his way, there will even be illegals working as LEOs and carrying guns. The question is how in blazes can they enforce laws that they neither understand nor obey themselves???
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    An interesting article.
    From this and older articles I have read, it seems that even some of the anti-gun Left are coming to the conclusion that they have to be their own "first line of defense" (aka "Minutemen") as they can no longer depend on law enforcement for anything.
    And, if lice like IL-ANNOY's Gov. Jabba gets his way, there will even be illegals working as LEOs and carrying guns. The question is how in blazes can they enforce laws that they neither understand nor obey themselves???
    We have seriously entered the twilight zone.