Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I wonder if we've already LOST America ... with Biden's open border policy destroying the nation

  1. #1
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    7,047

    I wonder if we've already LOST America ... with Biden's open border policy destroying the nation


  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    19,606
    Well, it IS Resident Biden's agenda to destroy us...so I would answer your question as, if he hasn't destroyed us yet, it isn't because he isn't trying.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  3. #3
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,001
    Biden's handlers knew exactly what they were doing on day one. Import new illegal votes to keep the craps in power forever. Somehow the R's don't get that this is the end for them.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    7,512
    Within a few years there will be at least three countries/regions in our contiguous continent...the west coast, the east coast, and fly over country.

    What civil war I did not achieve, will come soon.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

    There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    17,837
    100 million American gun owners with 400 million guns and billions maybe trillions of rounds say otherwise.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

  6. #6
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    7,047
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    100 million American gun owners with 400 million guns and billions maybe trillions of rounds say otherwise.
    That is a good thing .

    But.... sadly, I don't see how that helps.
    It is estimated that Democrats have added 17 to 20 Congressional districts because of the increased populations (remember our congressional districts aren't figured out by how many citizens, but people in general. Tons of Non citizens are counted in the Census and districts are awarded purely based on population, even if 99% of that population are not American citizens. Fucked up I know, but having guns won't have an impact on a passive population of millions of illegals, changing the congressional district MAP of the USA.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    17,837
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    That is a good thing .

    But.... sadly, I don't see how that helps.
    It is estimated that Democrats have added 17 to 20 Congressional districts because of the increased populations (remember our congressional districts aren't figured out by how many citizens, but people in general. Tons of Non citizens are counted in the Census and districts are awarded purely based on population, even if 99% of that population are not American citizens. Fucked up I know, but having guns won't have an impact on a passive population of millions of illegals, changing the congressional district MAP of the USA.
    Pretty sure it will resolve into states that abide by the US Constitution and those that do not. We already know who these states are.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

  8. #8
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    7,047
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Pretty sure it will resolve into states that abide by the US Constitution and those that do not. We already know who these states are.
    Conservative vs Liberal, Blue vs Red, Constitutionalists vs Commies, it's not ALL neatly divided by the boundaries of state lines. There are entire swaths of California where it's as Red as the most Republican State in the South. The Libs all congregate in the coastal areas or the four major city centers (San Francisco/Oakland, Sacramento, Santa Barbara/Los Angeles, San Diego). It's not like armies will line up at the state borders. Heck, I would gander that even in your reddest of red states, there are blue strongholds (usually somewhere there is a stupid College or big city).

    Despite our restrictions, California still has more gun owners than many states do (purely due to population). If push comes to shove, there will be direct conflict WITHIN the states, not between them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •