Thread: The craps are stooping to using actors at the press conferences

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The craps are stooping to using actors at the press conferences

Anyone see that clip of Mark Hamill from Star wars at the press conference? Cringe worthy as some people said.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Anyone see that clip of Mark Hamill from Star wars at the press conference? Cringe worthy as some people said.
    Mark's been a leftist lunatic for a long time. Everyone in fandom knew that for years. He's been raging (like DeNiro and others). The hollywood types are in a total bubble. I know some 'famous' actors and sadly I can't even talk politics with them. They get all of their info from the New York Times and CNN. Talk about getting nothing but biased propaganda for all your news.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Mark's been a leftist lunatic for a long time. Everyone in fandom knew that for years. He's been raging (like DeNiro and others). The hollywood types are in a total bubble. I know some 'famous' actors and sadly I can't even talk politics with them. They get all of their info from the New York Times and CNN. Talk about getting nothing but biased propaganda for all your news.
    Yeah I read about a few here and there that are true blue conservatives, but the majority are way out there in libtard screaming land. I just find it funny the white house is using actors now at the "press conferences". scraping the bottom of the barrel.