Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vector Arms?

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by F-16 CHIEF View Post
    Wow. That UZI has gone down in price on Atlantic. That's not bad at all on those.
    I forget who it was now, but "somebody" a long time ago said they weigh around 10 lbs or something?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Over the years, I've had Vector FA UZI's and HK clones. Good quality products and they are a pleasure to do business with.

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by az_paul View Post
    Over the years, I've had Vector FA UZI's and HK clones. Good quality products and they are a pleasure to do business with.
    Ever had the 9mm MP5 clone?

We have 2 of their 9 mm MP5 clones here built with original HK parts , they have full auto sears and don't miss a beat !!

Atlantic Firearms.com
    sales@atlanticfirearms.com
    410 352 5183

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Firearms View Post
    We have 2 of their 9 mm MP5 clones here built with original HK parts , they have full auto sears and don't miss a beat !!

I gotta wipe the drool of my chin.....
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

No 9mm clones here, but I do have original MP5K with a Registered Sear Pack. Awesome little gun!!

I have one of thier V51 pistols. Functions flawlessly with all my 20 rnd mags. Occasional fail to chambers with my one 30 rnd mag. I am inclined to blame the magazine. tip for V51 never never never never never forget hearing protection.......damn I didn't hear that 747 coming.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 Crash's Avatar

I think someone else also has an UZI clone now.
    I met the Vector owners at Knob Creek a few years back and they were nice to the customers. I found out that a semi UZI I bought after the AWB ban expired was 1 of only 400 as it was built on an IMI receiver and not the more common Group Industries receiver that they use. It's not worth more but it was interesting to find that out.

swampdragon
    How ammo sensitive are the Vector UZI's?
    I've heard various stories.
    Some say they are great.
    Others say they are picky.

Crash, that's pretty cool having an IMI receiver.
    It just makes it seem more authentic.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 Crash's Avatar

My semi Uzi has no issues with FMJ, I never tried HP. I have an NFA Action Arms Uzi that seems to want to misfeed alot but it looked like it was never fired so I think it needs broken in. I think the feedramps are the main issue with misfeeds on these. Heres a link to uzitalk forums. It's a great place for Isreali weapons info.

http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/feedramps.htm
    Last edited by Crash; 08-03-2010 at 09:09 AM. Reason: bad spelling

I talked with a guy yesterday who said Vector mounted one of their receivers to his Romy parts kit for him. This was done a few weeks ago, but up 'til this guy told me I thought Vector was still closed-down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12