Thread: Biden Admin Gives 'Mass Amnesty,' NY Post Reports

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Biden Admin Gives 'Mass Amnesty,' NY Post Reports

After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    The Proxy biden regime lies about everything it seems.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Trump Responds to Biden's New Mass 'Amnesty' Border Policy

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...estern-journal

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

This should now be considered an "invasion" and repelled accordingly.
    Start with .22LR semi-auto rifles and start shooting at (not necessarily hitting) the "invaders" to both warn them what they are facing AND to scare them into heading back south. If they persist, then start hitting some of the adults with .22LR as it can wound without necessarily killing. If they continue to try and enter illegally, it will be time to stop the invasion and treat it as an "act of war".
    This may be an unpopular view but it may be necessary to stop this "invading army" and protect the U.S. In some recent reports I have heard on the news,there have been estimates of at least 25 terror cells already in the U.S. and possibly as many as 50 cells. There was a news story yesterday about some kind of underground "bio-lab" found in southern CA, supposedly being run by the cartels. The story didn't clarify WHAT they were making but there were several different things the authorities suspected - but haven't confirmed.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    But orange man with mean tweets was bad. He wanted border security, low fuel prices and USA strength.

Better to have a demented puppet that along with handlers is pushing communism and internal strife.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    This should now be considered an "invasion" and repelled accordingly....
    In some recent reports I have heard on the news,there have been estimates of at least 25 terror cells already in the U.S. and possibly as many as 50 cells. There was a news story yesterday about some kind of underground "bio-lab" found in southern CA, supposedly being run by the cartels. The story didn't clarify WHAT they were making but there were several different things the authorities suspected - but haven't confirmed.
    While many will agree with your points, it's something that we should be careful discussing on an open forum.
    These are the types of ideas and suggestions our enemies will use against us, and it's a safe bet they ARE monitoring Gunsnet.
    Here's the current stats:

Over 33,000 guests for every user currently logged on?

Should also point out that there's been original memes and other content posted here that have show up on social media feeds.
    Not bitchin'...just a polite suggestion

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    While many will agree with your points, it's something that we should be careful discussing on an open forum.
    These are the types of ideas and suggestions our enemies will use against us, and it's a safe bet they ARE monitoring Gunsnet.
    Here's the current stats:

Over 33,000 guests for every user currently logged on?

Should also point out that there's been original memes and other content posted here that have show up on social media feeds.
    Not bitchin'...just a polite suggestion

Nobeard - thanks for the reminder. My problem is that I have never been a "diplomat" and tend to speak my mind, esp. when I'm getting angry.
    And the situation in this country and the tactics the Lefties are using aren't improving my mood. Plus, I have gotten to an age and point in my life that I don't give a "flying F" at arrogant and stupid people's opinions, particularly when they are "anti-American".
    It's like that old TV show from the late 70s where the late Bill Bixby turned to this "reporter" and said:
    "Don't make me angry Mr. McGee. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
    Now, I don't change shape, size, or color but I do tend to "get even". It's like that infamous Klingon proverb - "Revenge is a dish best served cold and in copious quantities."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    I have gotten to an age and point in my life that I don't give a "flying F" at arrogant and stupid people's opinions, particularly when they are "anti-American".

Aw, come on...
    You should always be willing to give an "F" to American's enemies

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    That's some very...'sound' advice sir.

(Still need to put these on stripper clips)

Since BLM and Auntie Fah's malevolent marching morons have threatened to invade the countryside?
    It's only fitting that we should be able to 'whisper sweet nothings' in their ears.
    Last edited by Nobeard; 06-07-2024 at 12:25 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Aw, come on...
    You should always be willing to give an "F" to American's enemies

That's some very...'sound' advice sir.

(Still need to put these on stripper clips)

Since BLM and Auntie Fah's malevolent marching morons have threatened to invade the countryside?
    It's only fitting that we should be able to 'whisper sweet nothings' in their ears.
    Don't you really mean, "between their ears?"
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Don't you really mean, "between their ears?"