Thread: Good video by Tulsi Gabbard on the Democrat plot to 'take out' Donald T....

Good video by Tulsi Gabbard on the Democrat plot to 'take out' Donald T....

Democrats are trying to kill Trump now....

A lot of people are trotting that idea out there.
    Now someone with her credibility adding to it, damn
    Maybe more exposure of the idea might make it harder to pull off
    Of course if they want to bad enough they will
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Well, they found out that going after him "legally" only turns more people to him and that there is no way they can ever cheat like they did in 2020, without everyone seeing it now.

The only way to make sure he isn't elected is to assasinate him.

And, they not above doing this, either.

However, if they do try it, they will start the civil war they've been pushing for all along.

And, that may not end well for anyone...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If anyone said that about Biden, there would be a million FBI agents, along with a million NAS, a million ATF and a million Homeland Security people going door to door shooting puppies and asking questions without waiting for answers.

I truly hope nothing happens to Trump, remembering what allegedly started World War One.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    If anyone said that about Biden, there would be a million FBI agents, along with a million NAS, a million ATF and a million Homeland Security people going door to door shooting puppies and asking questions without waiting for answers.

I truly hope nothing happens to Trump, remembering what allegedly started World War One.
    Can you think of anything the Left would/could do that would be more likely to rile up the Right and get the violence the Left wants so they can clamp down on everything?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Can you think of anything the Left would/could do that would be more likely to rile up the Right and get the violence the Left wants so they can clamp down on everything?
    They can only clamp down on those who can't fight back. They can ATTEMPT to clamp down. That's all they can do.

The 2A is in place to prevent exactly that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    True, that we must be vigilant against being goaded into overreacting. BUT ... I consider the Dems actually Assassinating a presidential candidate a line in the sand that once crossed, marks the end of our nation as we know it. I fear that such an action by the DEMS would ignite a hot civil war, not just a cold one.

I hope they're not that idiotic, but they sure have been doubling down on everything this past year. There is no 'out of bounds' extreme action they feel they CANNOT take any more.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    True, that we must be vigilant against being goaded into overreacting. BUT ... I consider the Dems actually Assassinating a presidential candidate a line in the sand that once crossed, marks the end of our nation as we know it. I fear that such an action by the DEMS would ignite a hot civil war, not just a cold one.

I hope they're not that idiotic, but they sure have been doubling down on everything this past year. There is no 'out of bounds' extreme action they feel they CANNOT take any more.
    Exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't know if there are enough people left that believe in the Constitution AND are willing to act to defend those Constitutional rights.
    If the Left DOES attempt to either declare martial law and/or confiscate firearms, I know there are many who will fight back. The problem is that they will likely have the military on their side with overwhelming force to do as they wish.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder if the military would be like the guard at Kent State, or realize the they too are "we the people" and decide to uphold the constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Not everyone will turn on their fellow Americans.

On the other hand, Biden has allowed so many terrorists into the country, things could go south very quickly (pun intended).