Thread: I support Joe Biden! ..... For Democrat Nominee come this November ... ;)

I support Joe Biden! ..... For Democrat Nominee come this November ... ;)

The Demon Rats are in full blown panic and i'm loving it. But I also am worried as to what unconstitutional and immoral garbage they're going to try to get out of a bad situation, of their own making.

I WANT Joe Biden to be their candidate come November. (I don't want him to WIN, but he should be on the ballot).

1) This is the bed the Democrats made for themselves, they have to sleep in it.

2) They bent, changed, distorted rules just to ensure that BIDEN went unchallenged in all the state primaries. And NOW???? they want to swap him out??? Bullshit. They bent the rules to get him in, they should be stuck with him.

3) I tend to follow rules. Why is no one mentioning that they would be breaking all their own rules just to swap him out (without invoking the 25th amendment, which is the only LEGAL way to do it now). I hate it when year after year, I see how the Democrats will make up new rules, break old rules and just never be held to the same standard as everyone else.

4) I support the hardliner Biden supporters .... THIS TIME. Keep the cadaver as your candidate! You Dems deserve it!

5) I will be super pissed if they try to hoist some snake like Gavin New SCUM as their last minute swap out. He's vile, he's a raving anti gunner but he's also a clever and glib LIAR. If anyone is a danger to the nation, outside of BIDEN, it's Newsom.

Either way, I'm just sitting here with my popcorn, watching the Democrats in full blown panic and laughing my ass off. The only down side is wondering what BS they're going to pull on the nation to stay in power.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You answered Number 2 with Number 3.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Don't get too excited. They know how to cheat to win circa 2020. We all know there's millions of new illegals that will vote also. Voting fraud rarely gets prosecuted and in blue states almost non existent. My own state Al franken for example suddenly came up with ballots in the trunk of a car.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Don't get too excited. They know how to cheat to win circa 2020. We all know there's millions of new illegals that will vote also. Voting fraud rarely gets prosecuted and in blue states almost non existent. My own state Al franken for example suddenly came up with ballots in the trunk of a car.
    THIS!!!

They will cheat, and they will hope they can get away with it.

No matter what the final vote, the fact is that one half of the country will refuse to recognize it, regardless of whether the vote is honest or not.

Expect civil unrest to rise as the election grows nearer. Think antifa and blm prior to 2020...it's already starting with the Palestine (It's not a real country any way...) protests. It will get worse as the election gets closer, and expect the CDC et. al. to try to invoke lockdowns again, all for an engineered birdflu variant that has not caused anyone more than the sniffles.

The chinese proverb "May you live in interesting times" was not a blessing...it was a warning.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Tank - you forgot another "alternate" in #5 - that "not-so-jolly" fat man from ILL-ANNOY, J.B. "Prickster".
    Many of us also call him "Gov. Jabba" because of the similarities but with one major difference. Unlike Jabba, J.B. still has legs.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

DNC may bypass the Convention and nominate Idiot Joe before convention is held to stave off other challengers.

https://headlineusa.com/biden-allies...aign=HUSAemail
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You answered Number 2 with Number 3.
    Very true. The Democrats have this penchant for either breaking the law/rules or ignoring them when they don't benefit the DNC. What I despise the most, I think, are the lies, the smears against anyone who stands in their way. EVERYONE is a 'nazi', a white supremacist, racist, etc. etc. I've never seen such 'projection' in my lifetime as I've seen from the Dems.

Well it looks like some Dems are rebelling. (I would have said "revolting' but I think ALL Democrats are 'revolting'

Last edited by tank_monkey; 07-03-2024 at 12:35 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

As mentioned never underestimate their ability to cheat....they are very good at it and in firm control of some of the most populous states.

2020 is proof of just how good their well oiled machine works.....you think they can't do it again, if they really put their minds and money towards it???

November is still a ways off and who knows what they're liable to pull out of their ass between now and then.....never underestimate the Demonrats they are pure evil and cunning like a fox and will do whatever it takes to win, no matter how low down and dirty they have to go.

But yeah it will be interesting to see how and if they can pull it off running a braindead walking corpse, or if they can find some fresh new face. It looks bad for them now and I love it, but I wouldn't bet the farm on them losing just yet.
    Last edited by weevil; 07-04-2024 at 12:45 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    As mentioned never underestimate their ability to cheat....they are very good at it and in firm control of some of the most populous states.

2020 is proof of just how good their well oiled machine works.....you think they can't do it again, if they really put their minds and money towards it???

November is still a ways off and who knows what they're liable to pull out of their ass between now and then.....never underestimate the Demonrats they are pure evil and cunning like a fox and will do whatever it takes to win, no matter how low down and dirty they have to go.

But yeah it will be interesting to see how and if they can pull it off running a braindead walking corpse, or if they can find some fresh new face. It looks bad for them now and I love it, but I wouldn't bet the farm on them losing just yet.
    There is also the possibility that some states deadlines for getting candidates on their ballots will have passed before the "dims" get their act together. This problem has been in various news stories for the last couple of days and, while not an insurmountable problem, it is another of the hurdles the DNC faces, in addition to the "campaign money" transfer problem.

Keep your fingers crossed.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

run joe, run. c'mon man!