Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What have you acquired while Gunsnet was down?

1955 SA M1 Garand from the CMP.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daemon734 View Post
    Wow.

I wish I got to play with an RPK-74 when I was kid! Would have beat my .22.

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

Picked up a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm for IDPA competitions. I installed an Apex Sear resulting in a very nice 4lb trigger pull. I replaced the front sight with a HiViz Fiber Optic for fast target acquisition...

The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2 - Chikom SKS's (one came with a folding zytel stock I replaced with a chikom fiberglass unit. The other one's all matching milled in original issue config and has the bayo, cleaning kit and sling).

Sar-1

Rem 700 ADL .30-06 (made in the early 1960's)

2 - 8MM Mausers (one M48A and one 24/47)

M4 upper

75 Rd Chikom AK drum

Pre-64 Win-94 .30-30. (ended-up selling it to the boss's sons to give to him on Father's Day. It held a lot more meaning for him than for me)

TechSights for the 10/22 and Vector AK.

Well, I bought another Yugo M70AB2 (not as nice as my original that I sold), picked up a National Postal Meter 1943 M-1 carbine that is an absolute dream, and a CZ-82. Current project is to sell my Yugo SKS and use the funds to finish my Ar-15 build. After that, might save up to get a nice M-1 Garand or an Enfield.

Quote Originally Posted by pastfinder View Post
    Well, I bought another Yugo M70AB2 (not as nice as my original that I sold), picked up a National Postal Meter 1943 M-1 carbine that is an absolute dream, and a CZ-82. Current project is to sell my Yugo SKS and use the funds to finish my Ar-15 build. After that, might save up to get a nice M-1 Garand or an Enfield.

Hey Buddy, glad to see you back!

My new aquisitions were a pristine Polish U/F kit, an even better condition Bulgy -74 kit, a DPMS M4 clone, it was a LE trade-in with chrome bolt/carrier and A-2 stock for $600, and barely used. It is marked for military/LE use only. Put a EOtech 511 on top and added an M4 collapsing stock and MBUIS rear sight.
    My major pick-up is a MARCOLMAR PKM collectors kit. I added several 100rd cans and a couple 200 and 250rd cans and belts to go with all of them. Already had a few k of x54r on hand just waiting. She shoots like a dream!!!
    Can't wait to build the AK's (including a Romy G kit). Also got an AR lower when I got the NODAK recievers for my builds, I want to make an SBR, someday!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456