Thread: Movie - "The Crazies"

Movie - "The Crazies"

Seen it?

The concept of how folks go "crazy" and turn into wanton violent menaces to society is out there....

But one scene where they capture a soldier in a barn and the private says he was "just following orders" was all to surreal...

Think it'll never happen here... lots of talk in the gun rights forum and such... but with the youth being brainwashed these days... I'm 45 now, and the kids growing up today who will likely take care of me when I'm much older scares me.

Unfortunately, we don't need a plane full of bio-weapons to make people crazy.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

You should watch the old version. Its a great premise, if you can get past the cheese.

And its a George Romero movie.

I watched "the crazies" one night and thought it was pretty good, then the next night I saw "the book of eli" and that was alot better...

Quote Originally Posted by ubersoldate View Post
    I watched "the crazies" one night and thought it was pretty good, then the next night I saw "the book of eli" and that was alot better...
    thats quite the conincidence, I just watched them both to back, I have to agree with you. Book of Eli was better than I though it would be, The crazies was so so.