Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Someone said goat makes great Chili. LOL

The changes in rules, losing good generals it is amazing what happens when the democrats are in power.
    Those in power in DC are angering the regular Dems. They dont like it one bit.... no they dont.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Someone said goat makes great Chili. LOL
    I have made chili out of turkey, catfish, and turtle but my number one best never to be repeated great chili was made from venison. A vegetarian buddy of mine made chili with no meat and if he hadn't told me I would have sworn there was meat in there. Good eye dripping earwax melting burp producing chili that we were still enjoying at 2AM. Never tried with goat but I did mutton chili once. If it wasn't so damn expensive I would like to do it again.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

One of the best things about chili is I've said that is the best chili so many times in my life and I wasn't lying. As I grew older I learned to say "that is some of the best chili (or dessert or sauce or steak....ad infinium lol) I've ever had." lol.

dont know about catfish chili, OG have you ever seen a minniappolis moline tractor?

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    dont know about catfish chili, OG have you ever seen a minniappolis moline tractor?
    No minniappolis moline but we had a 1950 Model Z Minneapolis Moline on the farm. It was the big yellow one in case you don't remember. Plus I worked for Ray Hodgeman after graduation for 6 months and he was a dealer so I got to field test all the brand new models and the old trade in's.

Catfish chili is great but unless you like hot curry and Cajun food you might not like mine. Warms you up from nose to toes. Along with the garlic bread it might not be the dish you plan to take to the church potluck supper.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Paul Walton says he will try it at least once, but if it dont have habeneros in it he might pout a little. I was at an ag fair in stoneboro pa and there was a Miniappolis Moline in a pulling contest......then in Ox Hill Pa.there were two in the pulling contest for antique tractors. I remember the tractor, but nothing about it, I was 10 and not allowed to "drive" anything but the pony....hehehe

O.K. so I spelled it wrong, but I didnt see any model numbers on any of them either, busy doing my job, couldnt get close enough to ask model #s

Well you are to far away for me to pull your pig tails so I have to pick on you anyway I can. Check Big brothers manual, page 12, chapter 2, paragraph 3, job description of big brothers. It s part of my job. Don't nobody else pick on you though or I will kick their south end.

THUCYDIDES.

awwwww

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12