Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Well they cut unemployment benefits last night.

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    3 or 4 weeks is insurance. anything longer than that is welfare. what you are talking about is getting people that were once productive hooked on the government Tit.
    As for addressing the topic at hand. I found out many years ago that Fascist can only contribute to a conversation when every person involved agrees with them. If there is any variation from their limited IQ and the brainwashing that their pea sized brains have been forced to endure. they go into a hate rant frenzy that can last for days or even weeks.
    If some one takes longer than 3 or 4 weeks then take from the ones that have lived on the government for their entire lives and give to the ones who worked their entire lives. Thats all I'm saying. People who worked deserve it. The others do not. Why not help the real unfortunates and take from the onres with there hand out? I agree with you that it can lead to laziness but eventually people who generally have pride in themselves will return to work. The others will never.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool View Post
    If some one takes longer than 3 or 4 weeks then take from the ones that have lived on the government for their entire lives and give to the ones who worked their entire lives. Thats all I'm saying. People who worked deserve it. The others do not. Why not help the real unfortunates and take from the onres with there hand out? I agree with you that it can lead to laziness but eventually people who generally have pride in themselves will return to work. The others will never.
    Ya that’s it.
    I know quite a few people that are not physically and or mentally able to work. Some of the well off ones make $700.00 a month. They have had way too much for way too long. Sarcasm intended.
    I think what you actually mean is take money from the Black welfare recipients and give it to the White unemployed.
    IMHO
    That’s the problem with Fascist. Their hatred causes there little brains to pop out stupid ideas.

DeadPool
    Ya that’s it.
    I know quite a few people that are not physically and or mentally able to work. Some of the well off ones make $700.00 a month. They have had way too much for way too long. Sarcasm intended.
    I think what you actually mean is take money from the Black welfare recipients and give it to the White unemployed.
    IMHO
    That’s the problem with Fascist. Their hatred causes there little brains to pop out stupid ideas.
    You may need stitches to stop yout heart from bleeding for them. Liberal gun owners, it just aint right.

You may need stitches to stop yout heart from bleeding for them. Liberal gun owners, it just aint right.
    The whole Fascist thing just never worked for me.
    You want to go around gassing or starving the sick and crippled, go right ahead. You’re not doing anything original.
    Besides. you make an excellent government Tool.

DeadPool
    The whole Fascist thing just never worked for me.
    You want to go around gassing or starving the sick and crippled, go right ahead. You’re not doing anything original.
    Besides. you make an excellent government Tool.
    Yea that does sound cool. Its been hard keeping my 3 lebanese daughters and latina fiance from the rest of my fellow Nazis though. Oh if they ever found out! Try again lefty.

Yea that does sound cool. Its been hard keeping my 3 lebanese daughters and latina fiance from the rest of my fellow Nazis though. Oh if they ever found out! Try again lefty.
    Damn
    Sounds like a lot of inbreeding going on at your house.
    IMHO
    You should be careful of that. incest is never a good thing.

BTW
    I never had you tagged as NCLR. But that does explain a lot.

DeadPool
    Damn
    IMHO
    Not being able to peg me as a racist is really getting to you isnt it? I dont know what a NCLR is and I dont care. Its kinda fucked up attacking ones children dont you think lefty? Oh wait, your a liberal. Yall did the same thing to Sarah Palin.

Not being able to peg me as a racist is really getting to you isnt it? I dont know what a NCLR is and I dont care. Its kinda fucked up attacking ones children dont you think lefty? Oh wait, your a liberal. Yall did the same thing to Sarah Palin.
    LMAO
    Crying about me attacking your children. but it is OK to attack my daughter.
    You are a sick little man. and your victim routine will not work here.
    Damn Trolls keep getting dumber and dumber

[QUOTE=DeadPool;69427]Its kinda fucked up attacking ones children dont you think lefty?QUOTE]

That is pretty shitty.

DeadPool
    LMAO
    Crying about me attacking your children. but it is OK to attack my daughter.
    You are a sick little man. and your victim routine will not work here.
    Damn Trolls keep getting dumber and dumber
    I know, only blacks can be victims. But I didnt accuse you of fucking her. I only said she loves black cock....wait, thats even worse, I appologize.

I know, only blacks can be victims. But I didnt accuse you of fucking her. I only said she loves black cock....wait, thats even worse, I appologize.
    I did not accuse you of Fucking her. But I can see why a pedophile like you would jump to that conclusion.

DeadPool
    Damn
    IMHO
    Of course you didnt.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

You do your very best to sound like a racist, then you want to play innocent.

Does this line from the other thread peg you as a racist?
    You want it directly, I'm prejudiced towards blacks. Hows that for direct? And I have very good reasons.
    Its like your begging to be hated, and then you act like you can't believe anyone would think poorly of innocent mr. deadpool.

BTW that was from you post #147 in the 8'th page of the "Whity charged with 62 % of hate crimes in America" thread.

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    You do your very best to sound like a racist, then you want to play innocent.

Does this line from the other thread peg you as a racist?

Its like your begging to be hated, and then you act like you can't believe anyone would think poorly of innocent mr. deadpool.
    Again racism and prejudice have two different meanings. Look it up.

DeadPool
    And I believe someone used the term "wetback" in this very thread. But lets just let that one go, it wasnt offensive to the only race that matters in your minds.

Spermpool
    You are a Damn liar.
    Anyone that would take a shot at somebody and then play the victim when it is done to him.
    Is a POS.
    That and taking a shot at me on a thread I had not even posted on, just screams Coward.

You are a vindictive little prick. And a Troll.

Again racism and prejudice have two different meanings. Look it up.
    Definition of Racism by Merriam Webster:
    : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    : racial prejudice or discrimination
    Definition of prejudice by Merriam Webster:
    Definition of PREJUDICE
    : injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims
    a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics
    Here is prejudice from the Merriam Webster learner's dictionary, for kids and slow people I guess:
    Meaning:
    1 : an unfair feeling of dislike for a person or group because of race, sex, religion, etc. [noncount] ▪ The organization fights against racial prejudice. —often + against ▪ evidence of prejudice against women and minorities [count] ▪ religious, racial, and sexual prejudices
    2 [count] : a feeling of like or dislike for someone or something especially when it is not reasonable or logical ▪ We tend to make these kinds of decisions according to our own prejudices. ▪ He has a prejudice against fast-food restaurants.
    So what was the big difference you were trying to point out? Neither is good, and prejudice is included in the definition of racism. Maybe you use a different dictionary?

DeadPool
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Definition of Racism by Merriam Webster:

Definition of prejudice by Merriam Webster:

Here is prejudice from the Merriam Webster learner's dictionary, for kids and slow people I guess:

So what was the big difference you were trying to point out? Neither is good, and prejudice is included in the definition of racism. Maybe you use a different dictionary?
    So if I'm prejudice against say "Glock" because I have a personal experience of them blowing up, I'm naturally going to buy something else. It doesnt mean I think all Glocks will blow up.

Compare that to my prejudice towards blacks. I have many bad experiences with them. I'm not going to list them all because they are so numerous it would take a whole page. How about the worst one instead, in 2007 a friend of mine was robbed beaten and killed for being in the wrong neighborhood. This type of personal experience may cause one to be prejudice towards a particular people. And I am, get over it.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast