View Poll Results: What do you think will happen in the next 5 years?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Business as usual

4 8.89%
  • Continued recession, very slow recovery

12 26.67%
  • Severe recession, increased unemployment but nothing worse

11 24.44%
  • Deep economic depression, runaway inflation, massive riots and starvation, marshal law

13 28.89%
  • TEOTWAWKI

5 11.11%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, now what do you think will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Right, world court does not trump US sovereignty. I was meaning with regards happenings outside US borders regarding hostilities. Trying to point out that world court might sanction AZ to issue letters of marque to pursue into mejico regardless of US law (not that AZ would care all that much). And in the current climate, world court might do so just to spite the US. I really don't have any love of world court or much respect.
    We don't need the world court to do that either. As all that would happen is illegals being sent back across the border there isn't anything here for the world court to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Well if it ever comes to it, I'd hope that the new Repulic would be a magnet for all true Americans.

This would be like West and East Germany - and the results over time would be the same.

Said it once will say it again. If the baloon goes up and Texas declares it's independence I'm going to Texas with all my shit! I feel where I am (Massachusetts) there is no hope at all, this dung heap can fall into the ocean as far as I'm concerned.
    Not many "real Americans" are hear worth a shit any how, it is a lost cause. Only hope now is an armed uprising to restore the state to respect and to obey the constitution. Or just leave it to fucking rot in it's own self created liberal shit hole.

Other than that I have no thoughts on the matter
    "I will never fail my comrades"

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    We don't need the world court to do that either. As all that would happen is illegals being sent back across the border there isn't anything here for the world court to decide.
    Right. Never said we needed it. Mentioning the world court is now officially a trigger. Let me end it with, fuck the world court. Need to reply to that. LOL.

Like others it depends on November's outcome. Then if the chosen one can somehow give amnesty to the illegals.

We must not forget it was Bill Clinton who sold us out to Red China, that GWB didn't do squat but add to the problem, and now the chump in charge is a great follow up act. 20 years with no real President is gonna hurt.

There will be new voters this year, who never knew squat, but for Power, Greed, and Corruption.

In short my answer is I don't know.

I am sick of both parties. I see Repubs as no better than the DamnnedOcrates. Both make me sick, we have arrived to a time nearing biblical proprotions like the Fall of Rome.

This idea of the Govt being elite must end, and if not the USA will end. The time to be a real public servant has come, but if no one takes that Bull by the Horns we are doomed.

November should be telling.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Yes.

And we've all seen the reports about how the admininstration (forget which department) is considering just declaring a defacto amnesty for illegals.

If they do this and they get the vote... people are going to be PISSED.

All that we have at the moment to peacably fight is the vote. And if they screw with that... the game changes.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

11+ million is a lot of illegal voters for sure, and a act of high treason if made so called legal. I wouldn't know what comes between protest and bullets, but i wonder if taxes could be used to force a hand with less violence.

If i understand, at the stroke of Midnight Jan 1st 2011 the tax games go out the window in any favor of we the people, not that we are favored very well as it is.

That in itself is yet another OT problem. These days it appears as we are flooded with mulitple problems in a days time, and i can't begin to keep up and be aware.

Since there is no excuse to not know the LAW and who the hell can know the law when 25,000 page books are printed that not even the Judges can understand become law and congress just writes more law.

I am about ready to deal with about the first 10 laws and say to hell with the rest.

I have said before and have always wondered if the common man would become a criminal in this country for no real crime other than being politically incorrect, and it looks like I just might find out.

If the tide doesnt roll our way come November then I will really start the stocking up on everything and put the tin foil hat on because I dont think the country can survive as is/was with 4 to 6 more years of this.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawk1911 View Post
    If the tide doesnt roll our way come November then I will really start the stocking up on everything and put the tin foil hat on because I dont think the country can survive as is/was with 4 to 6 more years of this.
    Well, I'm sure the Dems are going to take a beating, but if they're simply replaced by Rino's that isn't going to fix what needs fixing. It'd be like only being thrown off a 500' cliff vs a 1000' cliff.

Thumbs down

Continued recession, very slow recovery
    Patron Life member NRA

U.S. Army Combat Engineer
    237th Eng. Batt.
    Heilbronn,Germany 1976-79

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    ............. I told him I wanted to sell the list to all the survivalists (who usually have more guns than they need and not near enough food and supplies).
    I've heard from pretty good sources that the highest percentage of Mormons with any real food or preps stored is under 15%. Some of the ones I know are pretty clueless about pending future calamities, but others are as up on their defensive tools as they are in prepping to keep their family from starving or from being harmed. I wouldn't count on every sheep to be so easily shorn, brother.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Well, I'm sure the Dems are going to take a beating, but if they're simply replaced by Rino's that isn't going to fix what needs fixing. It'd be like only being thrown off a 500' cliff vs a 1000' cliff.
    That's the way I look at it too. We need some real firebrands in office. People willing to give their all to effect reform - real reform. Not BS placating lies and bandaids.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234