Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The UK is on fire...

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

This cock sucker has no intention of joining our community.His goal is to be pure adversarial.

The worthless abortion that got away only intends to point his shit covered finger at us all the while telling us we are wrong for owning firearms,and believing in our freedoms.

Eat dick Joey!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    You agree with yourself?

Well color me surprised!

WTF is your damage mate?

Seriously, Mods, you know who this guy is, you know what he's doing, you have the power to fix this.
    ... and now they're demanding censorship - running to mommy mod like the liberals they claim to despise - because their foul-mouthed cyber-abuse operation's been exposed.

I'd love to debate the students riots. I started off debating the student riots. But the cyber-abusers, allowed to run about outside the Roadhouse, make that difficult.

I'm not going to ignore them. The infestation's too great. Like all cowards they operate as a gang.

I encourage everyone to confront the Gunsnet cyber-abusers head on. Don't give them an inch. They're attacking a great forum.
    This is absolutely correct.

And that is why I suggest the mods lock you and your friends in the basement where you belong.

Except JAMC, he's deluded and long winded, but at least he's not an outright disrespetfull, evasive, coniving, asshole like you.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    To debate on this thread the British student riots. But the thread's been heavily trolled by you, Gonzo, Blacksmith, plus a few others.

You're such pathetic specimens you're now trying to subvert traditional Gunsnet libertarianism with censorship.

So my aims are to:

1. Defend Gunsnet from those trying to subvert it.
    2. Deal with the foul-mouthed cyber-abusers infesting this thread.
    3. Debate the student riots.

What's your aim Jeffrey? Apart from trolling this thread with your foul-mouthed bum chums who are now attacking Gunsnet itself?

Here is where you went astray. First, and you knew this before you arrived, 99% of those who post here, don't really care what happens in the streets of your country, we have our own concerns and British students throwing childish fits doesn't rank very high with most. Secondly, even if we did give a damn, most of us certainly don't agree that it's justifiable to riot over tuition costs, I mean damn, you know you got it fairly good if that's the reason you decide to destroy the property of others. But you knew this, this topic was just an excuse to troll this board, plain and simple.
    Returns June 3rd.

... and now they're demanding censorship - running to mommy mod like the liberals they claim to despise - because their foul-mouthed cyber-abuse operation's been exposed.
    I've rebutted this same argument from you several times Joey.

I simply asked that an abusive troll like you be relegated to the abusive troll forum.

Not once have I said that you should be comepletely banned, or even censored.

If you continue to cry wolf in circles like this, I will make a genuine and official complaint against you.

As a senior member, and two time contirbutor (IIRC) I do believe I carry more water here than you.

You could quit your antagonistic bullshit, and stop complaining every time someone dissagree's with you. But I don't think you have the minerals.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    And that is why I suggest the mods lock you and your friends in the basement where you belong.

Except JAMC, he's deluded and long winded, but at least he's not an outright disrespetfull, evasive, coniving, asshole like you.
    LOL @ the libtard censor. I'll call you Obama-Gonzo from now on.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I'm mainly just pointing and laughing at the spotty Gunsnet foul-mouthed cyber-abusers. Look at AKTexas' post above.

I'd love to debate the students riots. I started off debating the student riots. But the cyber-abusers, allowed to run about outside the Roadhouse, make that difficult.

I'm not going to ignore them. The infestation's too great. Like all cowards they operate as a gang.

I encourage everyone to confront the Gunsnet cyber-abusers head on. Don't give them an inch. They're attacking a great forum.
    A "great forum"? Really, you now agree that the 2nd is an awesome idea and that gun ownership is the wise thing to do? Could have fooled me, with all the tripe you've shared these past few days.
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718