Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are NOT here to add to this community in a positive way....

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Actually Joey didn't say anything controversial, the thread got jacked when some here got all hot and bothered because he was on the thread. This is Gunsnet and everybody is free to post right? Topic of the post wasn't Joey, but knee jerk responses by the same Joey haters made it a Joey thread. It makes all of us look like simple minded morons. Debating a point he made is one thing but just jumping in with inane vitriol about what some imagine his sex life to be and what his toilet habits are is a little tiresome for a GD thread.
    I know Grump. I was being (or trying) facetious.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Let me say this again for those that still don’t get it.
    One of those threads that was deleted was Joey intentionally trolling the Firearms section of this site.
    Rather he is a Troll or not is not in question. We know what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
    he became drunk on power, imho
    More like he became aggravated and lost his composure.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Let me say this again for those that still don’t get it.
    One of those threads that was deleted was Joey intentionally trolling the Firearms section of this site.
    Rather he is a Troll or not is not in question. We know what he is.
    And that thread is history. I just reread post number 1 by Guns Network Staff and unless I am wrong and I often am, it would seem he was sending out a signal to stop the mindless foot stomping, feces flinging getting red in face and spraying spittle all over a topic just because you don't like one of the posters.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMC View Post
    When a group of gunsnet regulars came and visited PWW en masse earlier this year - they were invited I should point out, they didn't gatecrash
    You don't remember Crappy and his welcoming party?

LOL

FWIW..The elite left is not "open" to free thought contrary to what they want the masses to believe.
    FBHO

And that thread is history. I just reread post number 1 by Guns Network Staff and unless I am wrong and I often am, it would seem he was sending out a signal to stop the mindless foot stomping, feces flinging getting red in face and spraying spittle all over a topic just because you don't like one of the posters.
    That is correct, but Joey's first posting was intended to do just that.

I remember it well. Our members answered his question like they would any gun newbie, even I replied trying to help, then Joey started his BS.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

If you think Joey is going to change his ways and try to fit in, than you are mistaken.
    In the mean time I’m not going to just lay down and take some libtard telling me that I am a coward for owning a gun. It’s just not going to happen.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    +1

It takes two to tango.

If you think someones is a troll then don't respond to their posts.

From what I've seen there are a lot of narrow minded types here who refuse to listen to opposing views and go out of their way to insult and flame anyone with a differering opinion.

Flaming someone and peppering them with insults to get a thread closed or moved seems to have become a popular strategy around here.
    Dead on IMO. Let people try to troll. Some are actually interesting, those that aren't just get scorned and/or ignored. David's board, but IMO it should be pretty much wide open.
    Hell some of my posts are designed to get reactions. You could call me a troll in some cases.

More like he became aggravated and lost his composure.
    I believe that's it.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    That is correct, but Joey's first posting was intended to do just that.

I remember it well. Our members answered his question like they would any gun newbie, even I replied trying to help, then Joey started his BS.
    Which thread are you talking about sir? Was it the one (now hidden) where the OP posted pics of guns he keeps beside his bed and remarked he was a bachelor?

I joked "Why am I not surprised?" in a friendly way.

He explained his g/f was Catholic and refused to live with him till they were married.

I said I understood - I do, I've had Catholic g/fs - and wished him luck with his nuptials. Everything was friendly and humorous.

But then a gang 14 yr old spotty. foul-mouthed, cyber-abusers arrived and I got in a pissing match with them.

A mod called for calm and I backed off. But the 14 yr olds ignored the mod and came back for more so I returned and pissed on them some more.

So the problem's not so much a Limey "trolling" a GD thread as the Gunsnet spotty 14 yr olds who engage in foul-mouthed cyber abuse outside the Roadhouse.

Seriously sir. I'm not responsible for the Gunsnet cyber-abuser infestation. If they choose to invade a thread and spray cyber-abuse about that's their problem. If they do it to me I'll defend myself. Any normal person would.

I found this article I wrote a few months back about US Gun culture from a British perspective. Those who think I'm just here to troll might care to take a look:

Gun Nuts & Daily Mail Readers

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Which thread are you talking about sir? Was it the one (now hidden) where the OP posted pics of guns he keeps beside his bed and remarked he was a bachelor?

I joked "Why am I not surprised?" in a friendly way.

He explained his g/f was Catholic and refused to live with him till they were married.

I said I understood - I do, I've had Catholic g/fs - and wished him luck with his nuptials. Everything was friendly and humorous.

But then a gang 14 yr old spotty. foul-mouthed, cyber-abusers arrived and I got in a pissing match with them.

A mod called for calm and I backed off. But the 14 yr olds ignored the mod and came back for more so I returned and pissed on them some more.

So the problem's not so much a Limey "trolling" a GD thread as the Gunsnet spotty 14 yr olds who engage in foul-mouthed cyber abuse outside the Roadhouse.

Seriously sir. I'm not responsible for the Gunsnet cyber-abuser infestation. If they choose to invade a thread and spray cyber-abuse about that's their problem. If they do it to me I'll defend myself. Any normal person would.

I found this article I wrote a few months back about US Gun culture from a British perspective. Those who think I'm just here to troll might care to take a look:

>>>>

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

>>>>
    Yep.
    Returns June 3rd.

I have no interest in your beliefs whatsoever.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Roadhouse Groupee

>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Yep.
    Are you a pair of Red Indians, hand in hand, sending up smoke signals?

>>>>>>

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

>>>>

Edited to add
    LOL
    You beat me to it Slam

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    I have no interest in your beliefs whatsoever.
    You clearly have sir. You were discussing them, at some length, earlier in the thread. Come on. Don't be shy. Engage in debate. It's all good clean fun!

You clearly have sir. You were discussing them, at some length, earlier in the thread. Come on. Don't be shy. Engage in debate. It's all good clean fun!
    <<<<<<>>>>>>>

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

The PC term is Native American....
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    The PC term is Native American....
    Thank you Ms AK Pelosi.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast