Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
The clue's in the name. PoliticsWorldwide consist of people from around the world - e.g. Britain, the US, Canada, Brazil, Italy, New Zealand, the Philippines - with a variety of political views.

I don't think the right-wing joint PoliticsWorldwide-Gunsnet members would appreciate your characterisation!

They hold US passports, love America, and believe in freedom, capitalism, the 2nd Amendment, and in getting the state off their lawn.

You'll need to ask the right-wing joint GN-PWW members. Many have large arsenals and, presumably, enjoy discussing their weapons with fellow Gunsnet members. Why lefties may want to join Gunsnet is explained in the article. Perhaps give it another read?

Have you a problem with that sir?
...It's useful for European left-wingers who wish to test their arguments in a 'hostile' environment...

This statement is what I have a problem with. You pretty much are saying that you are not here to discuss guns, or the politics involved, but here to troll. You are saying that you are here on gunsnet so you can find some people with differing opinion to test your Marxist arguments about why the rest of the world is so much better then the USA. That is my problem, and the main reason why I feel this forum has gone to hell.

Any other crap you have for me to read? Something between the lines?