Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are NOT here to add to this community in a positive way....

Exclamation If you are NOT here to add to this community in a positive way....

your days are numbered. We will be banning anyone we believe is a cancer to this community and you know who you are. We have a reputation for not banning members and so if you get banned then you pretty much deserve it.

You don't even have to own a weapon to be a member here. What our community has been about for many years is the 2nd amendment and discussion about the AK-47 and the many weapons we have forums dedicated to.

Our community is not about people who are selfish, people who are looking to stir the pot, people who just want to cause problems with other members.

I have just banned swamp because he just is not right in the head. I have no idea what is going on but something is not right with him. If he ever cleans up his demeaning ways about people, then I would have no problem having him back in our community.

Now then, if you are here under false pretenses and you are not here to add something positive to this community we will get rid of you soon.

Guns Network Staff
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ok why was his thread deleted?

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    Ok why was his thread deleted?
    Who are you referring to?

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Who are you referring to?

Steve
    I believe he it referring to Swampy.
    However there has been a lot of threads disappearing including the thread that Joey trolled in the firearms discussion area. I liked the old method of sending those type of threads to the road house. Where they are still accessible to the members.
    This new method does nothing more than discredit this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    I believe he it referring to Swampy.
    However there has been a lot of threads disappearing including the thread that Joey trolled in the firearms discussion area. I liked the old method of sending those type of threads to the road house. Where they are still accessible to the members.
    This new method does nothing more than discredit this board.
    +1 And yes I was talking bout Swamps thread.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I don't really want to get rid of the Brits and Commies, but they do need to keep politics in GD.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I don't really want to get rid of the Brits and Commies, but they do need to keep politics in GD.
    Or those issues could be posted here.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Is it possible (without a whole lot of work) to split a thread? Joey keeps stomping on thread topics and changing the issue. When that happens could that part be split off and sent to the political forum or road house? Or maybe just confine Joey to the road house as has been done in the past.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Swampy got banned? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Is it possible (without a whole lot of work) to split a thread? Joey keeps stomping on thread topics and changing the issue. When that happens could that part be split off and sent to the political forum or road house? Or maybe just confine Joey to the road house as has been done in the past.
    IMHO
    Joeys problem is the thinly disguised Ad hominem attacks towards gun owners.
    It would be the equivalent of signing up for a Dodge forum and implying that they are idiots for not buying a Toyota. Trolling is Trolling and we already have a forum for that.
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 12-16-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: clairity & grammar

Might I suggest reinstating the Round Table? I’d volunteer to be part of it. Don’t have time to be a Mod but would have time for the RT.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i vote for printerman to be the next one axed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    Might I suggest reinstating the Round Table? I’d volunteer to be part of it. Don’t have time to be a Mod but would have time for the RT.
    I second this motion and I think Zoff, would make a good choice for the RT

If you feel you have too IMHO I think Swampy should only be banned to the RH .
    Last edited by abpt1; 12-16-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i vote for printerman to be the next one axed.
    Haven't seen much from him lately. Maybe he banned his self!
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post

Round table judged by a jury. Yep that was interesting back in the day.
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    There are forums for Political, Religious, and pissing match discussions.
    They are not there to waste bandwidth.
    When discussions get out of hand, extremely stray off topic, or become a pissing match, they WILL be moved to the Roadhouse or closed.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    When discussions get out of hand, extremely stray off topic, or become a pissing match, they WILL be moved to the Roadhouse

SEND THEM TO THE BASEMENT !

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Looks like I'm famous over at PW...
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

And with Joey's first post to this thread my point is made.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team Gunsnet SILVER 04/2010 / Super Moderator

I honestly did not see a point in that article, Joey. Past illustrating differences, which there are many, between two entities. Yes, there are people with different outlook on things. Both sides will have a vast majority that is going to overshadow the lesser side.
    Thats going to be true for any internet forum. This ones primary objectives are the protection of the Second Amendment, Patriotism and the love for firearms and shooting sports. A lot of people hold those ideals very dear and, as expected, will be adamant about defending them. And they may not be too open to something that contradicts their believe system. Trying to change anybody's opinion on something is next impossible and that notion will be resisted every time. Thats probably the main reason why a discussion turns into an argument. That is exactly what I am seeing in majority of your posts. You are getting the rise out of the people with 99% of what you post, poking a bee hive with a stick just to see what happens. Your personal opinions are very contrary to those of people here...I really dont expect any other reaction to it that what it has been. That said, I am starting to see a pattern, and what troubles me is your intent. I am starting to doubt that you are here to contribute or discuss, but to stir things up and watch people go nuts....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast