Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: If you are NOT here to add to this community in a positive way....

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Dear old Blackie. Still obsessing about breasts and bottoms.

You realise Britain holds close to 10% of US Treasury Securities? We've leant you $374.3 billion.

But that's fine. You're good for it. Just keep allowing your capitalist class to screw you so you can pay us the interest.

Oh, for a nice Chinaman on this thread. How he'd laugh - if he had no manners - at a once great nation, in hock to the Beijing geriatrics.
    America will always be great for people that embrace freedom and self reliance.
    What happened to that little spec of a country you live in Joey Troll? Do you think its demise might be due to the “Me Me Me” attitude of all the sheep. combined with the cowardice that being dependent breeds?

Roadhouse Groupee

Blackie! No mention of breasts or bottoms. Well done sir!

Blackie! No mention of breasts or bottoms. Well done sir!
    Another informative post by the Joey Troll.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Another informative post by the Joey Troll.
    Blackie, I'm just pleased you're not over-filling this thread with your potty-mouthed obsessions: bosoms, bottoms, anal sex, men having oral sex with other men, excrement, urine, etc.

You've been following me about this forum flinging such material, like a monkey throwing its faeces, for a while now. But you seem to be calming down.

That's good. You're growing up and becoming a man. Well done sir.

But don't expect me not to comment. When you throw shit like a monkey I'll laugh at you. When you behave like a normal, decent human being, I'll congratulate you. I encourage all Gunsnet members to do the same. It's basic carrot and stick psychology.

How did you get into "faeces-throwing monkey" mode? Bad company? No girlfriend? Spots on spots as a pre-teen?

Feel free to share.

Blackie, I'm just pleased you're not over-filling this thread with your potty-mouthed obsessions: bosoms, bottoms, anal sex, men having oral sex with other men, excrement, urine, etc.

You've been following me about this forum flinging such material, like a monkey throwing its faeces, for a while now. But you seem to be calming down.

That's good. You're growing up and becoming a man. Well done sir.

But don't expect me not to comment. When you throw shit like a monkey I'll laugh at you. When you behave like a normal, decent human being, I'll congratulate you. I encourage all Gunsnet members to do the same. It's basic carrot and stick psychology.

How did you get into "faeces-throwing monkey" mode? Bad company? No girlfriend? Spots on spots as a pre-teen?

Feel free to share.

More accusations with out any proof. Is this like the death threat you keep claiming was made? You are a liar. A coward and a Troll Joey. Nothing less. And nothing more.

Roadhouse Groupee

More accusations with out any proof.
    I don't need to provide proof. Others have seen you do it. The proof's scattered across this site under your screen name. Others have commented about the monkey faeces-chuckers on this very thread.

Is this like the death threat you keep claiming was made?
    Yes it is. But I had a nice PM from someone about that, saying he's just an old boy who comes on this forum to vent. He's not done it again so I'll leave it at that. Again, anyone could find it with a 5 minute search.

You are a liar.
    Nope, I'm telling the unvarnished truth about you. You're a proven foul-mouthed cyber-abuser, part of a small, pimply gang who refuse to keep it in the Road House.

Do it to me and I'll call you out, laugh at you, and watch you deflate like a popped balloon.

I don't need to provide proof. Others have seen you do it. The proof's scattered across this site under your screen name. Others have commented about the monkey faeces-chuckers on this very thread.

Yes it is. But I had a nice PM from someone about that, saying he's just an old boy who comes on this forum to vent. He's not done it again so I'll leave it at that. Again, anyone could find it with a 5 minute search.

Nope, I'm telling the unvarnished truth about you. You're a proven foul-mouthed cyber-abuser, part of a small, pimply gang who refuse to keep it in the Road House.

Do it to me and I'll call you out, laugh at you, and watch you deflate like a popped balloon.
    More lies Joey?
    So we are supposed to believe that Jefferson said he was going to kill you. But then he wrote you a PM. So it’s OK now.
    That’s the problem when you start lying Joey Troll. It becomes a web that you can easily get caught in.

I guess we should all just take the Joey Troll at his word. LOL
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 01-02-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Grammar

Roadhouse Groupee

More lies Joey?
    So we are supposed to believe that Jefferson said he was going to kill you. But then he wrote you a PM. So it’s OK now.
    That’s the problem when you start lying Joey Troll. It becomes a web that you can easily get caught in.

I guess we should all just take the Joey Troll at his word. LOL
    What are you burbling about young Blackie? Isn't it your bedtime?

What are you burbling about young Blackie? Isn't it your bedtime?
    Hell Joey.
    I’m having to much fun showing everyone what a lying little coward Troll you are.
    But I do need to get away from the keyboard for a while. My gut is starting to hurt from all this laughing.
    Chery o and chap chap little Libtard. I’m heading down to the shop awhile.

Roadhouse Groupee

I’m heading down to the shop awhile.
    Ah, how sweet. Have a good time, y'hear?

Ah, how sweet. Have a good time, y'hear?

LMAO
    Sometimes I forget how young some of you Trolls are.
    When you grow up. you will find that all shops don’t consist of toys. Some have tools and are for working on stuff. I use mine for building and restoring firearms. I understand that your queen would never trust a little liar like you to do such things. But perhaps you can knit yourself a nice sweater or fill your time shopping?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011