Thread: bomb used to rob bank

Thumbs down bomb used to rob bank

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7549907

PASADENA (KTRK) -- A robber turned to what appeared to be a bomb in order to rob a Pasadena bank this morning.

Related Content

More: Got a story idea? Let us know!
    According to Pasadena police spokesperson Vance Mitchell, around 9:30am a man went into the Chase bank in the 5100 block of Fairmont Parkway and placed some type of device on the counter. It's said to resemble a pipe bomb. The suspect robbed the band and fled.

The bank called police and gave a description of the suspect. A Pasadena police motorcycle officer spotted a man who appeared to be the suspect not too far away. The officer shot the suspect near a JCPenney store on Fairmont at Pansy, Mitchell said. The suspect died at the scene.

The bank was evacuated and a bomb squad was called. There are no reports of any injuries at the bank.

The suspect has not been identified. The cash was recovered at the scene of the shooting.

Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News for the latest on this developing story.
    (Copyright ©2010 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Bomb was a dud and so was the robber. Now that is a really lousy day. I wonder what his back story was.

Bad of me but I wondered if he voted for change and wasn't getting it so he went after his share anyway.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.