Thread: Portal page is up

Portal page is up

Hello Folks,

When you go to www.gunsnet.net you'll notice a "portal" page pops up instead of the forum. This is new. We will have ad and other various items on this page. If you want to go straight to the forums, there is a link there that will take you where you want to go.

Thanks
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

any way to display the forum its being posted in...wouldnt wanna get lost in the roadhouse by accident....lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

looking into it..
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

done
    -=Alex=-

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 TakeFive's Avatar

Is there a way for the portal to display all unread posts instead of just 10? Thanks for the portal, I've been missing it since it disappeared last year.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.

Click on the tab at the top labeled "What's New"

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 TakeFive's Avatar

I already do that, what I miss is the way the old portal worked. It was very easy to scroll through a bunch of pages to find something I remembered from a week ago, or quickly scan 20 or so posts when I was in a hurry. Also, the member birthdays were listed there and easy to see. If it's gone forever, so be it.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.