Thread: NYC, NY - Welcome to New York: Your Lack of "Character" Means No Handgun Permit

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post NYC, NY - Welcome to New York: Your Lack of "Character" Means No Handgun Permit

Welcome to New York: Your Lack of "Character" Means No Handgun Permit

By Ray Stern, Thu., Jan. 13 2011 @ 8:12PM

Two cops -- a man and woman -- stood at the door when the senior citizen opened it one afternoon in Middle Village, Queens. The female cop had her hand on the butt of her holstered handgun.

"You registered a couple of rifles last year," the female cop explained. "But you didn't register this year. Are the guns still in your home?"

This is the reality of gun control in New York City, according to my uncle.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val..._your_lack.php

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Sure am glad I don't live in NY. It makes me wonder how they get away with it, seems to me to be a fairly obvious violation of your right to keep and bear arms.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Sure am glad I don't live in NY. It makes me wonder how they get away with it, seems to me to be a fairly obvious violation of your right to keep and bear arms.
    There is a nearly endless list of violations of our natural rights in this country. Somehow, people come up with an excuse for each one on an individual basis in different locations.