Thread: WTB: Mini UZI Manuals and Boxes (Finders Fee Awarded!)

WTB: Mini UZI Manuals and Boxes (Finders Fee Awarded!)

I am looking for a few different things for the IMI Mini UZI.

The first thing I am looking for is any of the 4 different Mini UZI manuals pictured below. Please note that the bottom two manuals in this picture are Spanish manuals.

The second thing is the original Action Arms Mini UZI Carbine black plastic carrying case. These originally came with a cardboard sleeve so I am looking for that with it as well. I dont need any of the accessories that would have originally came in the case.

Last thing I am looking for is the original cardboard box that the Mini UZI submachine gun would have shipped in, pictured below. I dont need any of the accessories that would have originally came in the box.

If you have any of these items available, please contact me either by private message here, or else email me at shadeone at yahoo dot com.

BONUS! - If you are not the actual owner of one of the above items but know where something on my list can be found, I will pay a finders fee/reward of $25 to the first person to locate an item from the list above upon my sucessful receival of the item!! The "first person" will be determined by the timestamp on a message reply to this thread and any other boards this message is cross-posted on!

Thanks in advance!
    Jamie

Good luck I odn't know where any of those are off hand but, will try to keep in mind incase by some odd chance I come across them. I have found stranger things in the past.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 Crash's Avatar

I have seen the plastic box and manuals on Ebay. I only saw the plastic box once and bid but it went up to $100 which I didn't want to pay.

all manuals found, only looking for the boxes now...

Found the black plastic mini carbine case, but not the cardboard sleeve... So, still looking for that as well as the smg cardboard shipping box...

Thanks!

bump! still looking for the cardboard items