Thread: Spell Check!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Smile Spell Check!

Not to be a stickler, but is EuropeAn.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Not to be a stickler, but is EuropeAn.

Yes, but Europe is populated with Europeons.

Noah

The disclaimer in the Roadhouse should be their rather than there, but hey....the sites up again. WOOT

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Don't be knocking the Europeans, I'm on 3 Brit sites and am talking to Australians on 3 other sites which I wouldn't have been doing if I had been here at home where I belong. Funny thing about the sites I gravitate to, two of the sites are pro-gun and the other has an anti-gun guy from Massachusetts as my major gadfly. Ask Swampy about his buddy Dan. Or maybe not, no use riling the poor guy.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Don't be knocking the Europeans, I'm on 3 Brit sites and am talking to Australians on 3 other sites which I wouldn't have been doing if I had been here at home where I belong. Funny thing about the sites I gravitate to, two of the sites are pro-gun and the other has an anti-gun guy from Massachusetts as my major gadfly. Ask Swampy about his buddy Dan. Or maybe not, no use riling the poor guy.
    Oh geeze!
    Dan?

Dan is an insult to the entire human race.
    If I met him in real life, well, never mind.
    It's probably better I keep those homicidal thoughts to myself.

You should invite him to be a member here....
    Last edited by swampdragon; 07-14-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Seriously, if you can still get on over there he follows me everywhere and uses words like the poor oppressed masses and evil capitalism and I am sure he does it with a straight face. He is so far behind the eight ball it's scary.

I'm about to check out of there because the smart guys can barely get a word in edgewise without Dumb Danny sticking his 'foot in mouth' 2 cents worth in the middle. I think since you and Chiak departed he has gotten even dumber. I think I frustrate him because I don't take the bait and get excited, just carefully explain real life to him and talk to him like he is a bright precocious 9 year old with no real life experience. That may be close to the truth too.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    For nuttin and guttin?

Well, as you're a mod and we are out of the HazMat gear; you clean up the mess.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Chiak47 did... link and all.

I'm still posting on that site, but it's dead now. Goes a whole day with no posts...

I'm laughing at Dan and his foam at the mouth attitude towards Carl Rove. He is thoroughly convenced Rove is Doctor Evil...

Oh geeze!
    Dan?

Dan is an insult to the entire human race.
    If I met him in real life, well, never mind.
    It's probably better I keep those homicidal thoughts to myself.

Hey HDR... err swampdragon does he ride a BICYCLE or say he can hit you at 1000 yards with a 5.45x39? ROTFLMAO

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    Hey HDR... err swampdragon does he ride a BICYCLE or say he can hit you at 1000 yards with a 5.45x39? ROTFLMAO
    Oh, maybe the bicycle, but he is a raving left wing loon from Mass-of-two-shits... he'd wet his pants at the sight of a firearm...

I suspect he is a mod at DUng...

He's more of a Prius guy than a bicycle guy. I can't really see him exercising anything except his liberal mouth. To bad our bad boys had to be bad, the place was hopping while you guys were there.

THUCYDIDES.