Thread: Hogs Gone Wild on TV

Moderator & Team GunsNet SILVER 11/2010 Tx Dogblaster's Avatar

Hogs Gone Wild on TV

Just watched this from 9:00-10:00 on Discovery. It was a pretty cool show. Lots of dogs & some big pigs. I've never heard of this show before tonight. I can't wait for the next episode.

Moderator & Team GunsNet SILVER 11/2010 Tx Dogblaster's Avatar

Encore on at 11:00 CST...

Finally watched this show. WTF are they doing?! Five guys and three dogs to get one hog a night for an irradiation situation. Two dogs are cut by the hog and may require a vet bill. How do they make any money doing this?

On another note, I actually heard one guy tell his partner not to pull the noose on a hogs neck too tight cause he doesn't want to choke him out and maybe kill him? "We don't want to kill him" he says. WTF are they going to do with the hog, relocate it to the nieghbors ranch?

In Texas they are out with a team using multiple 5K plus four wheelers and don't have ANY night vision rifles? They are sending out dogs to track a single hog that is in sight, less than 75yrds away, and wasting hours doing it. It could easily have been taken out with a good suppressed, .44 mag or 300 BLK, in a matter of seconds.

And don't even get me started on the darn narrator talking about how taking out a hog, or a couple of hogs, "sending a message" to the other hogs in the area to "get out".

The only thing that sums up this show is WTF??!!
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

I watched it and wondered home much BS this show was about. It was okay at best. Watched another show called WAR...Another bullshit show.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.