Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you going to get with your tax return.

working so called under table no return but am building some kits .

i got a polish milled model 1960 ,a polish akms underfolder and a bulgarian makarov.
    TREUE BIS IN DEN TOD

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Pay off a good chunk of the new windows I just had installed this past weekend.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Hopefully a riding lawn mower with a blade (snow plow)....and whatever is left over will be for propane next winter.

Are you Hank Hill????

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman762nato View Post
    Are you Hank Hill????
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Here's what I got. Henry made some changes to the AR-7. It seems a lot sturdier than the last model. It has a scope rail and it floats (I tried it).
    "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

“It’s not the Gun in Gun Control that bothers me. It’s the Control" -Nimbly

"A cop is to heavy to carry in my pocket, that is why I carry a gun" -unknown

Ron Paul - 2012

Paint, drywall, new tools, set of french doors, new lights and fans for a few rooms, Hitachi impact driver and chop saw, and all my flooring materials to redo my entire living room...Oh, and a new stock for one of my shotguns...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Probably a Dillon 550B with mine

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I think I may have to pay...

this year. Uncle doesn't take taxes out of social security and with what the wife makes, I may owe. I have nothing to deduct so I have to do the short form.....chris3

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Refund?...what mean refund?
    I no speaky that word since i own chicom rifle long time.

Refund my ass...I'm still paying off the income taxes from my ex's bar that i could'nt pay at the time because the no earning money pit bled dry every single last penny i made every week for a year just to keep the doors open.

Grand total when the IRS stuck it to me by not letting me write off any of the expenses since the bar was in her name...29,700 dead presidents.

And she wondered why i would'nt consider getting back together and she's still *EX* a year after the breakup.

This year...another $1900 pissed away via witholding in addition to my non refunded voluntary compliance tax liability to the captors of my long lost uncle in exile in addition to my normal monthly tithe.

Someone really should let the irs know that when they do the courtesy of a reach around it's not supposed to be done from the front around to the back pocket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123