Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danish Psychologist states "Muslim Integration in Western Societies NOT possible"

Lightbulb Danish Psychologist states "Muslim Integration in Western Societies NOT possible"

In February 2009, Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist published a book entitled Among Criminal Muslims A psychologist’s experience from Copenhagen. In his book, Nicolai Sennels shares a psychological perspective of this Muslim Culture, its relationship to anger, handling emotions and its religion. He based his research on hundreds of hours of therapy with 150 young Muslims in the Copenhagen youth jail. EuropeNews interviewed the author about his book and its consequences on integration of Muslims in Europe.
    http://europenews.dk/en/node/21789

Here is another interview with Sennels:
    http://hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,19459.0.html

from the "New English Review":
    Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences
    http://www.newenglishreview.org/cust...2/sec_id/63122

Sennels also feels part of the problem is due to the nature of the "religon" that is leading to inbreeding and a variety of genetic abnormalities.
    "Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins." (see the attached text file for the rest)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

That text file was interesting. Hard to read because it did not wrap to the size of my computer screen, but interesting.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    That text file was interesting. Hard to read because it did not wrap to the size of my computer screen, but interesting.
    TO make it an easier read, highlite then copy the text and post it into a Word document.

By the way, very interesting read. The numbers are staggering.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

So, they've just figured out what most of us have been saying here for a long time? I'd call that a little "slow" on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    TO make it an easier read, highlite then copy the text and post it into a Word document.

By the way, very interesting read. The numbers are staggering.
    Just did that... (and can't upload it here because of an absurdly small size limit on the .DOC mime type.....)

LINK
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Returns June 3rd.

The Muslims in the Dearborn area Michigan seem to have done about the same as any other usually law abiding ethnic group has.

"You say I can't be a good secular European?! I keel you!"

Now the euro-lefties (then Canada) will pull another 1984 and clamp down on immigration- maybe even a heavy-handed integration or expulsion.

Meanwhile, we, the backwards right will simply ban Sharia law in favor of our Constitution and protect muslims that want to convert to other religions or world views thereby integrating those that want to be and IMO marginalizing the few that won't.

Which will win out for the hearts and minds of their children...Western culture or their religion? If nothing else islam and woman's rights at some point are going to have a knock down drag out fight.

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    The Muslims in the Dearborn area Michigan seem to have done about the same as any other usually law abiding ethnic group has.
    Yeah, once you get past the honor killings and such.
    Returns June 3rd.

Yeah, I read about this not too long ago.

The numbers are staggering.

Apparently, there are a lot of dumbassed muslims being held prisoners in their own homes b/c the family is ashamed of them. Of course, when you got hundreds of generations of inbreeding in the family, what can you expect?

Rage
    Last edited by American Rage; 02-13-2011 at 12:35 PM.

A lot of muslim fathers out there that aren't too keen on the idea of their daughters growing up "western". I've read 3 or 4 accounts this past year of muslim fathers murdering their daughters due to this, and that's here in the US.

I also heard Mark Stein mention the other day that still today, 80% of girls in Egypt are circumcised. No wonder Achmed has to find love with his goats and camels.
    Returns June 3rd.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    A lot of muslim fathers out there that aren't too keen on the idea of their daughters growing up "western". I've read 3 or 4 accounts this past year of muslim fathers murdering their daughters due to this, and that's here in the US.

I also heard Mark Stein mention the other day that still today, 80% of girls in Egypt are circumcised. No wonder Achmed has to find love with his goats and camels.
    That's the coming fight, I don't see western women backing down from their equality rights and the law is/will be on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    In February 2009, Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist published a book entitled Among Criminal Muslims A psychologist’s experience from Copenhagen. In his book, Nicolai Sennels shares a psychological perspective of this Muslim Culture, its relationship to anger, handling emotions and its religion. He based his research on hundreds of hours of therapy with 150 young Muslims in the Copenhagen youth jail. EuropeNews interviewed the author about his book and its consequences on integration of Muslims in Europe.
    http://europenews.dk/en/node/21789

Here is another interview with Sennels:
    http://hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,19459.0.html

from the "New English Review":
    Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences
    http://www.newenglishreview.org/cust...2/sec_id/63122

Sennels also feels part of the problem is due to the nature of the "religon" that is leading to inbreeding and a variety of genetic abnormalities.
    "Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins." (see the attached text file for the rest)

The Prophet muhammed is now channeling though me... He is issuing a new Decree on Breeding... Wait for it... Attention all Muslims. You are now allowed to not only fuck your cousins, your sisters are now fair game as well. Have at it and have a good time. It will help you to continue producing the best and brightest this world has to offer.

Watch, now my house will explode.

He based his research on hundreds of hours of therapy with 150 young Muslims in the Copenhagen youth jail.
    So wait a second, teenage criminals have trouble integrating into society...wow that's just shocking news right there

Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Yup

Also a good many Arabic* speaking Christians up there as well. Lot of them in the party store bidness.

Wart

*Assyrians and others........speak an Arabic language but do not identify themselves as Arabs.

Returns June 3rd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast