Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danish Psychologist states "Muslim Integration in Western Societies NOT possible"

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    So wait a second, teenage criminals have trouble integrating into society...wow that's just shocking news right there

A young Arab boy asks his father, "What is that weird hat you are wearing?"
    The father said, "Why, it's a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun."

"And what is this type of clothing that you are wearing?" asked the young man.

"It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects the body." said the father.

The son asked, "And what about those ugly shoes on your feet?

His father replied, "These are 'babouches", which keep us from burning our feet in the desert."

"Tell me," added the boy.

"Yes, my son?"

"Why are you living in Dearborn , Michigan and still wearing all this shit?"

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Yup

Also a good many Arabic* speaking Christians up there as well. Lot of them in the party store bidness.

Wart

*Assyrians and others........speak an Arabic language but do not identify themselves as Arabs.
    Everyone needs something peaceful to fear.

I TRIED to upload it as a Word document but it was over the size limit at 25 kb.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    In February 2009, Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist published a book entitled Among Criminal Muslims A psychologist’s experience from Copenhagen. In his book, Nicolai Sennels shares a psychological perspective of this Muslim Culture, its relationship to anger, handling emotions and its religion. He based his research on hundreds of hours of therapy with 150 young Muslims in the Copenhagen youth jail. EuropeNews interviewed the author about his book and its consequences on integration of Muslims in Europe.
    http://europenews.dk/en/node/21789

Here is another interview with Sennels:
    http://hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,19459.0.html

from the "New English Review":
    Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences
    http://www.newenglishreview.org/cust...2/sec_id/63122

Sennels also feels part of the problem is due to the nature of the "religon" that is leading to inbreeding and a variety of genetic abnormalities.
    "Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins." (see the attached text file for the rest)
    I think the grand puba just issued a fatwa on your ass.

Those were some interiting things to read. I wonder who acurate they are. I am inclined to belive the psychlogy once. The riots in france come to mind, though I also think his study is over stated. After all his sampaling of muslim youth comes from the prision system, I would imagine those are the ones with the worst problems. I would also imagine that the muslims are having a harder time than other imigrants largly due the the reasons he pointed out. How wide spread that is would be a better question, that neither of these studies answer.

On the inbreeding on I wonder how acurate those statistics are. I have never heard anything along those lines before. Is it some tradation that you have to marry your cousin? Or does it just happen for stupid reasons or what?
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Fact: muslims in this country are enclaving and from these enclaves, radical fundamentalists are forming cells and plotting to overtrhow our government - through means of terrorist acts

Fact: muslims have been coddled and given special treatment by our government and media

Fact: almost 100% of terrorist attacks in this country are perpetrated by young muslim males - ditto for those thwarted by the FBI catching them before they act

What is not to understand? These people are like the fucking borg in star trek. You either join them or you are destroyed - resistance is futile. It is the will of alah...

This "subgroup" is not like other's in this country - not even close.

Do enclaves of Hassidic Jews plot terrorism? NO! How about Hindu's? NO! Christians? NO! Any other religous groups other than whacked out small pockets of cultists? NO! And look how those pockets of cultists have been delt with - swift arrest and prosecution.

But we tip toe around the muslims... stupid.

We must stamp this shit out right now or suffer the consequences - islam is not a religion like others. It is in fact a terrorist cult - based on the actual things that are DONE - ACTIONS TAKEN by the group as a whole.

Am I suggesting that we start persecuting muslims? No, but they should not be afforded the same protections as true, peaceful religions enjoy under the Constitution.

It is not a religion - it is more like political system melded with a violent religious cult. And that is how it should be treated.

We need to face the facts or we will lose our country to these bastards.

Look what's going on in Europe now. They have seen the writing on the wall and are finally reacting to the reality of the situation after years of being tollerant. They are in a panic because they see what's going on can not be stopped with band-aids. Country after country's leaders are announcing that "multi-culturalism" doesn't work - they are still being PC but are in effect saying that they can no longer be tolerant of the muslims.

This is a case in which we need to watch and learn.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 02-14-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    But we tip toe around the muslims... stupid.
    We must stamp this shit out right now or suffer the consequences - islam is not a religion like others. It is in fact a terrorist cult - based on the actual things that are DONE - ACTIONS TAKEN by the group as a whole.
    AMEN!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12