Thread: This guy's just a leetle upset about the situation in AZ....

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Talking This guy's just a leetle upset about the situation in AZ....

I totally agree with him. What's next? What's next? What's next?
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

What's next?...Court up to the SCOUS the sooner the better.

I don't think "Bob" wants to wait that long to let them know not to f with us...

Well "Bob" will just have to wait unless he wants to back away from the computer and do something about it (which I'm thinking considering his current mindset would probably be something wrong )

There alot more who are as pissed off as Bob!
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Yes there are !

This will make Bob rant even more.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/s...il&Format=HTML

Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 12:38 PM CDT Wednesday, July 28, 2010 1:38 PM EST
    A Border Patrol vehicle sits along the border fence separating Nogales, Arizona , and Nogales, Sonora, Mexico, Wednesday, July 28, 2010. Parts of Arizona's new immigration law SB1070 takes effect Thursday, July 29. (AP Photo)

PHOENIX (AP) – A judge has blocked the most controversial sections of Arizona's new immigration law from taking effect Thursday, handing a major legal victory to opponents of the crackdown.
    The law will still take effect Thursday, but without many of the provisions that angered opponents – including sections that required officers to check a person's immigration status while enforcing other laws.
    The judge also put on hold a part of the law that required immigrants to carry their papers at all times, and made it illegal for undocumented workers to solicit employment in public places.
    U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton put those controversial sections on hold until the courts resolve the issues.
    Opponents said the law will lead to racial profiling and is trumped by federal immigration law.
    (Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Yes I am sure the next vid that Bob put out will include a nervous break down or cranial embilism or something.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I totally agree with him. What's next? What's next? What's next?
    Damn fool. He thinks this is still America!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Damn fool. He thinks this is still America!
    It still is if I have anything to say about it!
    Last edited by cciota; 07-28-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

drinking with bob.com??? uh,no thanks.I just heard the news on the judges decision,we expected it, but cooler heads need to prevail, any violence on this issue will only strengthen the opponents of the law.
    I've lived in this state all my life and known and worked with hundreds of illegal immigrants and most are good people who just want a better life, but there is a new mindset amoung a growing number of them recently that scares me. The proponents of open borders are spreading lies about the "racist" nature of white Arizonans and creating an us vs.them mentality.
    I spent a lot of time at my grandparents house in south Phoenix and the old house is still there. My uncle sold it when my grandparents died to a nice lady who's parents immigrated from mexico legally in 1930. I stopped by to see the old house and neighborhood last year and introduced myself. I asked how the old neighborhood was and she went off like Bob in the video, it was fucking wetback this and fucking wetback that, she was pissed. She said her sons were constantly coming to the house to tell the illegals living next door to her to quit giving thier mother shit or get thier asses kicked. She started yelling( in mexican) at the illegals to turn down the music while we sat on the back porch,they told her to fuck off( in mexican) and she grabbed the phone to call her sons, it was time for me to leave.
    The point of this story is that most of the folks of mexican descent that i know feel the same way she does, only you folks will never hear about it from the media, they want this issue to to be a white vs. brown thing to promote their open borders agenda....there is a grander plan afoot by these folks and it has us worried.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

+1 for davepool.

I lived in the Phoenix area for 16 years and worked with a lot of chicanos. Every single one of them HATED illegals.

As far as this ruling goes, it may not be as bad as it seems. Cops cannot be required to ask for immigration status, but I didn't see where they are not allowed to.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I think Bob is just illustrating how many of us feel about this situation.

I agree that cool heads need to prevail. But that doesn't mean giving up - I know you don't mean that...

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    drinking with bob.com??? uh,no thanks.I just heard the news on the judges decision,we expected it, but cooler heads need to prevail, any violence on this issue will only strengthen the opponents of the law.
    I've lived in this state all my life and known and worked with hundreds of illegal immigrants and most are good people who just want a better life, but there is a new mindset amoung a growing number of them recently that scares me. The proponents of open borders are spreading lies about the "racist" nature of white Arizonans and creating an us vs.them mentality.
    I spent a lot of time at my grandparents house in south Phoenix and the old house is still there. My uncle sold it when my grandparents died to a nice lady who's parents immigrated from mexico legally in 1930. I stopped by to see the old house and neighborhood last year and introduced myself. I asked how the old neighborhood was and she went off like Bob in the video, it was fucking wetback this and fucking wetback that, she was pissed. She said her sons were constantly coming to the house to tell the illegals living next door to her to quit giving thier mother shit or get thier asses kicked. She started yelling( in mexican) at the illegals to turn down the music while we sat on the back porch,they told her to fuck off( in mexican) and she grabbed the phone to call her sons, it was time for me to leave.
    The point of this story is that most of the folks of mexican descent that i know feel the same way she does, only you folks will never hear about it from the media, they want this issue to to be a white vs. brown thing to promote their open borders agenda....there is a grander plan afoot by these folks and it has us worried.
    I look back to the 60's when I was a kid. Seeing all the hubbub about blacks and how they needed to go back to Africa. These blacks were citizens, not illegals.
    Most could not get a white man's job and had to settle for shit jobs. No one was protesting them having these type jobs.
    As time passed, they were able to move up to better jobs and living conditions. I had no problem with them advancing in life.

The illegal situation is totally different. Illegals have taken legal citizen's jobs and above all, jobs that the black workers excelled in such as masonry work.
    Back in the day, almost all block and brick layers were black. The construction company I worked for kept them in a job year round. Today you are hard pressed to find a black crew doing masonry work. Not only have illegals taken blacks jobs, they have taken white and legal citizens jobs. Jobs that the liberals said no one wanted to do. BullShit!!! There are thousands upon thousands of legal citizens would take their jobs if the opportunity arose.

Illegals got these jobs by accepting a much lower pay rate than was paid to legals. The money legals made was kept in country paying bills and buying goods HERE. How many times have I seen Mexicans sending US money to their families in Mexico??? More than I wanted to see.

All the more reason for the Government to do the right thing.

Yeah Right!
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    +1 for davepool.

I lived in the Phoenix area for 16 years and worked with a lot of chicanos. Every single one of them HATED illegals.
    There was a comparison of how much Jose a legal immigrant would have to make to stay even with Jose the illegal alien. After you read it; you'll understand why almost all legal immigrants hate the illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    drinking with bob.com??? uh,no thanks.I just heard the news on the judges decision,we expected it.
    We don't need 1070 any way. Below is from Immigration and Naturalization.

INA § 264(e)
    Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d)....... Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.

With all the unsafe vehicles the illegals drive around with out of date tags and lights not working, stop'm, bust'm, deport'm...

Although I agree... this dude needs PROZAC!