Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Sister's first shot with an AK

My Sister's first shot with an AK

Last edited by Zoff12; 02-19-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Video Unavailable......

BISHOP

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Gotta be a facebook person to see that video.

I trust she had a good time?

Fixed it!
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yep, she had a good time!!!!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Cool

I bet she got real comfortable shooting it after half a mag. Seemed to be picking up the pace even in the vid.

She seemed to like it.

You've done opened pandoras box, now your AK and ammo will run away with her.
    Good thing wolf is getting cheaper.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Sadly... she got about 3 more mags through it and the shepherds hook broke and I don't have a spare.
    Skäl

go to the hardware store take the pins with you and get some c/clips there about 10cents each.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    I broke in a noob last week... hes a old friend more like a brother. He got his first ar it was a hell of a good time !

Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    go to the hardware store take the pins with you and get some c/clips there about 10cents each.
    yeah i have some in my AMD63 they are holding but not as good as one of these http://ak-builder.com/index.php?disp...oduct_id=29836

Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    Unfortunately, they are heading back to Cleveland today. I will have it back in shape when they return.
    Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    yeah i have some in my AMD63 they are holding but not as good as one of these http://ak-builder.com/index.php?disp...oduct_id=29836
    Gonna place an order for one of those today. Actually... maybe 3 or 4.
    Skäl

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Thumbs up

Everyone likes shooting Mikhail's Magic Machinegun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    Sadly... she got about 3 more mags through it and the shepherds hook broke and I don't have a spare.

I didn't think it was possible to break an AK?

Thanks for sharing the video. I engoyed it. And hope you get your AK in working order soon.

Rage

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post

I didn't think it was possible to break an AK?
    I didn't either but the SH just looks like it wore through. Like taking a paper clip and bending it back and forth until it snaps. Kinda looks like that. This AK has about 5 to 10 thousand rounds through it now. It's the only problem I have ever had.
    Skäl

I might add... she has only fired one gun in her life before. It was a Smith 29 and only shot one round through it and had enough. She WAS afraid of guns. Notice key word... WAS. Don't know if she'll buy one now but no longer fears them. It is a shame we live 9 hours apart. Will only be able to do this a couple times a year if that much.

I will offer an explanation. She was a Sister I didn't know I had. We were born of the same mother eleven months apart. I am the oldest. We met about a year and a half ago. Raised by different parents. Me in Southern Virginia and her in Cleveland. Major differences in our cultural upbringing.
    Skäl

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Man, you need to get her a 10-22 to play with. Or even better a .22LR AR. Then move up the food chain. A 44 Mag was the first? tch tch tch - I assume that wasn't your doing?

I gather not.

And interesting story. Must be weird finding out you had a sister - kinda cool though really.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Looked like someone enjoyed and Zoff12 made a convert.

Location: Between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.It is awfully flat where you are to be the summit.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Man, you need to get her a 10-22 to play with. Or even better a .22LR AR. Then move up the food chain. A 44 Mag was the first? tch tch tch - I assume that wasn't your doing?

I gather not.

And interesting story. Must be weird finding out you had a sister - kinda cool though really.
    Nope... she shot the .44 long before we knew each other. Not only one sister... two sisters and two brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Location: Between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.It is awfully flat where you are to be the summit.
    Kinda sad when you think about it.
    Skäl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast