Thread: Vector Arms AK-47's ?

Vector Arms AK-47's ?

I have an HK style rifle from them and I'm very pleased with the workmanship of it but, I'd like to hear from those of you who have some of their AK's.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether to buy the parts to convert my SLR-95 to a regular pistol grip and stock or buy a new rifle that is already set up like this.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Welcome to the group !!!

All the Vector made AKs that I have seen were really nice looking rifles. Having a second AK variant just continues the AK-addiction.

Vector has an impeccable reputation and a 5 year warrantee.
    Real High end stuff.

I thought that vector went under a couple of years back. Though they seemed to have a good reputation. Perhaps I am getting the mixed up with some one else?
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I thought that vector went under a couple of years back. Though they seemed to have a good reputation. Perhaps I am getting the mixed up with some one else?
    I heard the same thing. but according to their web site, they have not gone out of business and have no intentions of doing so.
    Just another internet rumor.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I thought they got busted selling chinese ammo to the department of defense telling them it was made by a european NATO ally.

Either way, I wish I had bought one of their Uzi carbines when they were less than 700.