Thread: Impact Guns Ammo Prices

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Impact Guns Ammo Prices

I was just browsing around for ammo prices and came across Impact Guns today. The first thing I noticed about them is how high their prices are on ammo. Have they always been higher than everyone else? I just ordered 1260 rounds of Yugo 7.62x39 from AIM the other day for $182, and Impact wants $295 for the same product. Ouch! Anybody buy from them in the past? Even Wolf 7.62x39 is $300/1k! What's the story? I have zero experience with Impact Guns.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/AM885.html
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ox&groupid=185
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

There prices have always seemed higher than most places on the stuff they sell. They tend to ask full retail.

Behind enemy lines, the Peoples Republic of Minnesota
    I have bought a rifle from them they were in the ball park as far as price, I would never buy ammo at those prices!!
    Illegitimi non carborundum

I think that they are over priced so I don't go over there a whole lot. The thing that brings the targets in and out on their range is really wierd and hard to figure out.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Thanks for the input, guys. I want to know what they are thinking with their ammo prices! There must be random people who don't shop around that are buying it or else they would have gotten with the program and dropped the prices.