Thread: Helpful Hint

Helpful Hint

Helpful Hint: Be sure to clean out all of the Iraqi/Afghani sand out of your surplus M12 BEFORE you stick your meticulously cleaned and oiled pistol in it!
    There's no place that I'd rather be than right here, with my Redneck White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.... But my M9 is still in the wrap enclosed in 2 zip lock bags so I don't see it being put into a holster anytime soon...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I'll keep that in mind, thanks.... But my M9 is still in the wrap enclosed in 2 zip lock bags so I don't see it being put into a holster anytime soon...
    Thats no life for a pistol.

Yeah Riddick take it out and play with it...pistols need fresh air and sunshine!
    There's no place that I'd rather be than right here, with my Redneck White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer

This one is waiting for my son to come home to do with it as he see's fit, in the mean time he can play with gov't issue M9 all he wants. But in case he hasn't figured out the clean M9/dirty M12 thing I'll pass that info along

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Well in that case, cheers for keeping her virgin until a veteran comes home.

hoorah vets