Thread: guns & open carry video.

guns & open carry video.

filmed in the San Francisco-Bay Area;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXk7Se3aWv0

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Hard to watch and listen to those uneducated sheep.

The opening scene where the guy wants to shoot the Tea party members is a typical response to those of opposing views.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

American are sheep and idiots. Looks like they've just took it a little further in California.

I can't believe those people think they are really liberal. Somebody needs to remind them that liberal gun laws are those that allow people to have and use them.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm surprised no cop came up to investigate. Guess they were all eating tofu.....

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

Glad the great looking black woman had a brain and a body.
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

I can't believe how many people wanted firearms banned completely. I wonder how they would protect their family from an intruder or any other kind of violence towards them.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Why, they'd just call the police and tell the bad guys to "hold on a minute" until they arrive.

Isn't it obvious?
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by skatedcshoes View Post
    I can't believe how many people wanted firearms banned completely. I wonder how they would protect their family from an intruder or any other kind of violence towards them.
    Katrina and home invasions sell a lot of shotguns.

Loved the first black chick,

Do you think that private citizens should have that right in Kalifornia (right to have open carry)?

"It just depends, I uh... mean, that you should be able to protect yourself, but I don't know if its okay to walk around with a loaded gun."
    Bwahahaha! To quote another movie cliche... "what am I supposed to use? Harsh Language?"

Do you believe that police should be allowed to carry firearms?

Yes... well they've been trained, so they obviously know how to use a gun and what would be the proper situation to use it in".

Sheesh! "SHEEPLE"!

When 2012 gets here and we have to go Mad Max on all these idiots...

I wonder what human flesh tastes like?

THEN he further embarrasses her when he asks if she supports the 2nd amendment... she said yes, then he quoted it to her and she still said yes... then asks if him walking around with a gun strapped to his hip posed an immediate threat at their location/interview and she said no!

----------------------------

This is the whole problem... people comment and vote on things in which they don't #1 have the vocabulary to even begin a civil debate, and #2 they don't even have the correct facts and base their gun-control ideology on what they've seen in movies and what the media presents!

That black chick's attitude was that private citizen ownership of guns was bad... but she supports our 2nd Amendment rights? WTF? All she believes is that "guns" in the hands of civilians is bad, but yet all she heard was the word "right"... we have a "right" to whatever, so if its a "right" it must be okay?

If the blacks had rights back in the 16-1700's in their own country, and even in ours... Slavery would never have happened. "Rights"? She hasn't a clue!
    Last edited by Mark Ducati; 03-05-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks for pointing out some of the peoples responses Mark. A lot of them people didn't seem like they even knew what they were talking about. They acted like the cops are the only people who have firearm training. I'm sure a good majority of us on this site have had some kind of firearm training and we're not part of law enforcement, so what makes there training any different. It has been said before that veterans have better training than law enforcement. Before I get off this topic i'm going to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    If the blacks had rights back in the 16-1700's in their own country, and even in ours... Slavery would never have happened. "Rights"? She hasn't a clue!
    If it wasn't for black African kings who forcibly gathered them up and took them to the coast; there wouldn't have been any slaves to sell.