Thread: Bought some mags from czechpoint

Bought some mags from czechpoint

I ordered 9 of their complete surplus VZ58 magazines, 10 slings and 10 bayonets from czechpoint which came in the mail yesterday. I ordered them Monday so shipping was pretty fast. Of the 9 mags 7 were in exc condition, 2 were in very good usable shape (maybe 10% missing finish). Of the slings 8 were new condition with ink stamps (1 from 1963/the rest from 1972).

Overall I'd rate them a 10 for service and quality of product. If you have a VZ58 now might be the time to get mags

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I ordered 9 of their complete surplus VZ58 magazines, 10 slings and 10 bayonets from czechpoint which came in the mail yesterday. I ordered them Monday so shipping was pretty fast. Of the 9 mags 7 were in exc condition, 2 were in very good usable shape (maybe 10% missing finish). Of the slings 8 were new condition with ink stamps (1 from 1963/the rest from 1972).

Overall I'd rate them a 10 for service and quality of product. If you have a VZ58 now might be the time to get mags
    I just recd the four I ordered last week from the same dealer. They were pretty grungy looking, but as long as they function I dont care how pretty they looked.

Unhappy

I wish I had a Vz58.......another one of the MANY that "got away"
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I wish I had a Vz58.......another one of the MANY that "got away"
    They're out there partisan, j&g has them for 359.00 + shipping